Search results

1. Rechinul

News: PSA 2 Event and Exploits Update

I cannot understand why we are speaking about Numbers, about how many X have hunted and gambled. I see it simple as that -> You have taken a route that you shouldnt do. From 100 Players from 1000 Players or whatever amount of Players -> Just 20 were Banned. They have been banned because...
  2. Rechinul

News: PSA Event Exploits

that weapons where most of times are coming from shady ways of grinding ...
  3. Rechinul

Wonder wich respect are you on about ? In Romania, we have a sentence that says like this -> Tell me who you're hanging with so I can tell you who you are. or could be translated as "birds of a feather flock together" Its not the First time and its not gona be the Last time when this will...
  4. Rechinul

Pay attention to autocrafted BPs

I'm not even sure if its worth paying 1k for restoration Fee... if your BP gets back to you with 0.01 QR. They should destroy whole books/blueprint sistem, and make em as a skill thing. If you have "Learn" the skill to craft dmg enhancers, there you gain your QR, and eventually u can sell the...
  5. Rechinul

News: CDF Resource Mayhem

I would be very happy to see a report by the end of even with WHO and How many M tokens / Rare / And other goodies they have got out of Legacy boxes. i.e #1 X Avatar -> Turn-ins 21390 -> M Tokens 239.438 #2 Y Avatar -> Turn-ins 19583 -> M Tokens 180.302 #3 Z Avatar -> Turn-ins 100 -> M...
  6. Rechinul

Aeolus, Well done ! Atleast u prove to have some balls, and to step foward, while other are acting like they have 3 days Holidays! I do understand your frustration, but still as other have said, you are a damn Crafter ! I wouldnt seen you needed to do a such thing. But i do appreciate the...
  7. Rechinul

Theres a small and confusing thing in whole process. They MAY also have progress/rewards gained from this removed/reset ? Its not 100% sure thats whats gona happend ? Like REMOVE ALL THEIR M tokens and RARE tokens ?! (its very Confusing that MAY there) Why we should think theres a posibility...
  8. Rechinul

Maybe we should ask these whos having the 3 Days off from Game ! As they got plenty of time to write, maybe they can aswell Explain what happend/and how it happend. They have some very good points about How loot works / What guns u should buy / and use and whatever. 2.0 / 3.0 Eff vs Loot and...
  9. Rechinul

I`m really courious how does it look on the Mentor Register, or what should i look for :)
  10. Rechinul

Entropia Universe 18.2.1 Release Notes

@Ludvig|MindArk I have try the Auto Construction, while I had a mission on Next Island. (50 Succes on Lesser Elysia) -> I have made just a test, and the succes from Auto-Con didnt count in for the Daily Lesser Elysia Challange (The success 50 clicks) So I suppose its gona work, just for...
  11. Rechinul

I guess there should be no excuses ! Looking to scann you online to see hows the Crafting & Mining Skills ! The Looting ones we already know !
  12. Rechinul

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2024.0.2.1

The fun part would be that they would be account Bound ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Imagine someone who pulled 5-6 Coats Male & Female :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to get stuck with em !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  13. Rechinul

Some people had like 5-6 Cosmetic Tokens, and i guess they have pulled more just for the Yellow Flames ! Apart from that, i dont see any reason why should pull so many ! (There are + 1k left in vendor) so there should be enought for everyone :wtg:
  14. Rechinul

No stats curently.
  15. Rechinul

Because i realise, you have never worked hard to collect M tokens while past mayhems. If you would ever have been struggling to get Redulite Completed just to get 100 M tokens extra, then you would understand how bad move MA have done with this unlimited turn-ins in vendor!
  16. Rechinul

out of curiosity, How many M tokens u have ever grinded into your hunting career ? Did you ever compete on any Mayhem? U ever finished Redulite ?
  17. Rechinul

its not the first, or the last time its been like this. As everyone was saying -> this is no longer a focus/strategy competition. Simple as that -> Got $$ ? Ok ! there u go, buy as much as u want !
  18. Rechinul

Does it even matter? Whoever craft it.. can do 100 entry for that amount of money! Still should be stopped after 10 hand-ins.
  19. Rechinul

You can hand any of the materials, as many times you want.... BC-85 I.E 1x weapon 150% there u go. 10 weapons => 2100 M tokens.
  20. Rechinul

Biggest Fail ever i guess. Short Example -> Tier 3 Materials Exchange (first 10 Attempts gives u a bonus aswell) 2000 x Gizmo 8 = > 800 ped TT => 108% = 864p rewards u with 210 M tokens (64p Markup) 10x 2k Gizmo = > 8k Ped =>108% = 8.640p rewards you with 2.100 M tokens (640p Markup) 100...
  21. Rechinul

Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

My Question is simple -> If you can craft simultaneously on all Planets, on a short example -> I have a Level 8 Blueprint 100% QR (Can be any other BP dosent mater) I`m going to Calypso and I start clicking 5k Clicks (All materials are reserved and crap), What about I`m flying to Toulan or...
  22. Rechinul

News: Server Downtime for Release

Best Comment so far !
Back