Recent content by SpikE Odets

1. SpikE Odets

Selling: Adjusted Angel (F) tier 3.99 (with or without gloves)

another day.. another bump
  2. SpikE Odets

Selling: Adjusted Angel (F) tier 3.99 (with or without gloves)

back up to the top
  3. SpikE Odets

News: PSA Event Exploits

It blows my mind someone would risk and account without planning on finishing the side mission for the rare token. (wanting to see if it would work or not from a soc that had other players that had done it doesn't make sense either unless you think your soc would lie to you.) If you wanted to...
  4. SpikE Odets

I stopped reading at that part of your post. You do not need to check 'their thought pocesses and goals' to know if someone took advantage of something like this. The wording for the mission in game was to 'Loot Gems by Crafting'. If they got mission progress by any other means other then...
  5. SpikE Odets

So anyone that read "1000 ped of Gems while crafting" and decided to skip the rng factor of the crafting machine holds zero responsability in there actions as far as you are concerned? I would have liked to have seen the players that exploited this banned until right after the end of the event.
  6. SpikE Odets

Entropia Universe 18.2.1 Release Notes

Have you finished and retrieved? i read it as you would get the skills when you get the bp back.
  7. SpikE Odets

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2024.0.2.1

is cosmetic only .. 10ped and 1 cosmetic token to get from vendor
  8. SpikE Odets

never mind
  9. SpikE Odets

Could be if you keep doing it over and over instead of reporting it so it can be fixed.
  10. SpikE Odets

Auto-Con still not fixed

MA looked into the issue I had, and I just got my bp-nanocubes into my inventory while i was out hunting. So if this does happen they have everything logged and can get it back for you :)
  11. SpikE Odets

Auto-Con still not fixed

to be fair I did try it before the patch notes came out.. so maybe wasn't fixed till then :D
  12. SpikE Odets

Auto-Con still not fixed

I can just list what happened to me.. the first time i got the bp back.. then next time it errored and kept the bp.. if you are gonna try take this as a warning :D
  13. SpikE Odets

Auto-Con still not fixed

I logged in after the upate this morning and tried a few clicks on auto-con to see how it works. I let it click a few times and then cancelled. It popped up with a error when trying to show the results but gave me back the bp. I assumed it was to few clicks to get a success and decided to try...
Back