InKwL's latest activity

• I
    InKwL posted the thread Buying: UL mining AMP in Buying.
    Hello, Searching to buy one UL mining amp - Level amp 2 - Level amp 3 - Terra amp 1 Feel free to PM me with your offer
  • I
    I am ready :) Hit me baby....500K income....:ROFLMAO:
  • I
    InKwL replied to the thread News: PSA Event Exploits.
    If it wouldn't make a difference....you will not recive the " 3 days trip". This affected MA profit and also others players MU profit...
  • I
    InKwL reacted to Angela Draniie Cloud's post in the thread News: PSA Event Exploits with Haha Haha.
    Weird way to word “I cheated and will in the future due to a “brain fart””
  • I
    Dont take it personal but this is the true. For how long did "system 32" close the eyes for "dll's" who ping pong outside of the...
  • I
    InKwL reacted to Sulje's post in the thread News: PSA Event Exploits with Like Like.
    "Motivating users to gamble" is the final text, translated from Swedish. I can see some salty resellers here, maybe better to spend...
  • I
    Damn, is so funny as hell. Let me grab a bier and popcorn. Show me please one single county in this big world where the "system and...
  • I
    InKwL reacted to Nanashana's post in the thread News: CDF Resource Mayhem with Like Like.
    So I think something that hasn't necessarily been hit on in this thread: A hunter grinding for Mtokens in mayhem using all UL gear...
  • I
    InKwL replied to the thread News: CDF Resource Mayhem.
    Why do I pay to play entropia? To have fun. Do I find fun if I set a macro or bot ? No. There is crafting , right? Press a few clicks...
  • I
    InKwL reacted to Bubba Crowley's post in the thread News: CDF Resource Mayhem with Like Like.
    IMHO, this is very skewed way of looking at the economy of EU. There are many players that contribute to economy in various ways, from...
  • I
    InKwL replied to the thread News: CDF Resource Mayhem.
    Some hunters only play when is an active mayhem. Let 24/24 on bot and leave it. During the rest of the year you dont see them. What is...
  • I
    InKwL reacted to The Great Adventurer's post in the thread News: TWEN Finale with Like Like.
    Both were good but they should have mixed it up with more variety of gear dropping from mobs, limited gear and had more RNG so it wasn't...
  • I
    InKwL reacted to Rawr66's post in the thread New AI president in MindArk with Love Love.
    In the state the support is right now... an LLM AI... can't do worse... even if it just responded with random characters it would still...
  • I
    InKwL replied to the thread Mining system broken.
    The reason I belive that sync problem issue come was from my buffs. I did use hermetic ring with 25% speed + ares ring and of corse...
  • I
    InKwL replied to the thread Mining system broken.
    " A lot of things can impact your variables such as skill, gear and knowledge and how you apply that knowledge to the Universe. Take...
Back