Recent content by endermigne

1. endermigne

News: Introducing Immersive NPCs

Do they give out general info about the game or will it be more personalised? I mean questions like "Can I use <this> with <that>?" would give different answers for different players. Then again I don't know how this AI-thing should work at all looking at MindArk's policy regarding "we don't...
  2. endermigne

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Muted pets and plenty more stuff from our suggestion threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. endermigne

So, what's in the box?

"Skill Gain - Mining by 12%"
  4. endermigne

Entropia on Linux

Not on my end. Do you have a log or something that contains some relevant info? What Wine-version are you using?
  5. endermigne

Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

@Ludvig|MindArk This is a very good example why the visual keyboard layout (formerly F10) makes a lot of sense. Right now I don't know to which keys I should assign those two as I want them next to each other. With the action library I'd now have to test each key and see what the game tells me...
  6. endermigne

News: It's time to take a well-deserved break

It'd make sense to increase the auto-healing by 1% when sitting or lying on the ground.
  7. endermigne

News: Server Downtime for Release

Finally: muted pets. 1.1 GB is basically the existing sounds overwritten with a lot of zeros.
  8. endermigne

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

not to be trolling, but that's actually 50.02 ;)
  9. endermigne

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Definitely UI updates and muted pets.
  10. endermigne

Info: hacked... and very strange form for robber...

Sometimes people do things simply because they can do it. As they didn't clean out an uber-account, you have to see yourself as a collateral damage. And not taking everything may be their sense of humour...
  11. endermigne

FYI: 2FA: Authy Desktop Application Will Be Removed

That's because they support their app and not any other one. Syncing is not related to that neither. As I tried to explain MindArk didn't invent 2FA or TOTP. That stuff is widely used. Then again nobody is forcing you to use another app, it's an option that you have if you don't want to have...
  12. endermigne

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Even better: don't forget that he's now legally allowed to play EU in-game... Just don't tell him.....
  13. endermigne

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Today is my avatar's 18th birthday!!! To commemorate that event you may all go to Fort Troy and grab a beer at the bar (the barkeeper is informed). I guess we're all of legal age (or at least close enough) so it should be fine. Note: the sewer pipe of the bar seems to be clogged (I don't want...
  14. endermigne

Entropia Universe 18.1.3 Release Notes

When will there be UI-updates? When will see stuff from our suggestions and fixed bugs? Or what were those two threads for? @Ludvig|MindArk
  15. endermigne

How to show the keyboard map?

I'm also missing that and I suggested this already as a feedback, so feel free to join in.
Back