Be come a rock star!

Status
So, now the plan is to discredit me because I'm a fan of the humor in this thread? :scratch2:

You guys are getting way too serious about this stuff, come on now, damn! I'm not personal friends with the Rock Stars, and only know Force from our first generation CND days. My involvement here is purely from an entertainment and journalistic perspective, and the fact that I can stand back and laugh about it all because people are having fun. If you're not enjoying yourselves on some level, then why even bother going to ROCKtropia to engage with the Rock Stars in the first place (let alone repeatedly), or why even both posting in this thread?

I've shared my journalism in this universe for over 5-1/2 years, and with everything I've ever written about I've had some kind of connection and even personal friendships with the subjects in every situation. I've written objectively and fairly, and have even shared the true opinions of people from this community without holding back. I've even written about some of you who are posting in this thread ... was I biased then? Quite frankly, it's unfair to distort my appreciation of the humor in all of this and associate it with some sort of potential personal bias with future writing.

Wildman ... we have been friends for years ... when I used the ford FACT in my post, it was a play on how the Rock Stars post, and nothing more ... which is actually a word coined by Force Majeure well over 5 years ago. I also don't see what is "SAD" regarding posting my own personal opinion about some of the content in this thread ... just like everyone else is doing.

I wrote what I love about the Rock Stars and that still stands ... I also wrote about what I don't support ... so how about everyone get their facts correct and go out there and either have fun getting involved with all of this ... or don't, but don't be an armchair critic about people who can at least appreciate the humor in it all.

And ... you'll just have to wait for the December issue of the Entropia Times to see what I do with all of this as a journalist, but my writing integrity for over 5-1/2 years speaks for itself. If you're gonna bring it, at least be fair about it. :nana:

Now get busy and replace the hot air with humor and give us some more action up in here. :yay:

Smack talk is part of the fun in all of this, but don't make it personally ugly, because that's definitely not good sportsmanship! ;) Fight fire with fire, or go home! :D

You guys are WAY too serious! :laugh:

You took it WAY to personal! But I also see you don't see what this SOC is doing or you wouldn't be backing them I mean giving them press as a journalist. Fun PKing is one thing but holding players at a revive till they pay up is another thing all together. Nice SOC PKing till the poor player logs because he can't get to a TP what does this do to help the community? What does it do to help RockTropia? What does it do to help the GAME AT ALL?

Quick answer NOTHING see my new post!

Fun PKing is one thing but holding players at a revive till they pay up is another thing all together.

You got screenies of these supposed payments? MA should have transaction history logs from that location backed with players involved and chats right? You got that?

No!? Then shut the F up and shit back down or get your ass back out here boyo ;)

(wow ~ did i just blow of some steam there? ) Feels kinda weird :laugh:

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

Seems good to me I PKed your ass off! When you can fight call me otherwise chill till then noob! Oh I would say see my new PK thread but I guess you have by now...

Seems good to me I PKed your ass off! When you can fight call me otherwise chill till then noob! Oh I would say see my new PK thread but I guess you have by now...

Oh :rolleyes: someone is looking for fame :rolleyes:. *Picks up pink poodle* *places poodle in handbag* *spins around fanning hair with sexy head swing* and walks off *farts* Shit sorry, whateva ! :D Now shuu, shuu nib :silly2:

No fame, just time to close you down. As I proved I can do it solo that means NOOB SOC to me. I always been a leader in and out of game blame it on 22 years of being in the Army I guess. But the facts still remain the same your a noob trying to PK players you can't FACT!

Ok, looks like I have to give some clarity here ...

• I don't support in any way shape or form breaking the EULA or interfering with game play
  • I don't support repeated killing of a person at the TP or revive whatsoever
  • I don't support any (alleged) extortion to allow anyone to remain in an area
  • I am not taking sides in this PK war
  • I'm enjoying the humor that this thread has presented with all the battle and banter going on
  • the December issue of the Entropia Times is a focus on ROCKtropia; and therefore
  • Lykke thought it fitting to do a society spotlight on Rock Stars
  • they are most notable right now, and obviously causing a stir within our community
  • Lykke asked if I would want to do the coverage since I did CRT in the launch issue
  • I accepted the task; and ... am also adding a personal interview segment with Daisy
Thing is ... I approach my journalism objectively, as I want the truth as well, and in taking on this task, I will not sugar coat anything, but constructively tell it as it is, which also includes taking into consideration the pulse of the community. Perhaps it's time you guys start re-reading some of my work, and most recently in the launch issue of the Entropia Times magazine. I took on Vehicles as an article, because it was a controversial topic, and I did not hold back with regard to what the community's opinions were. There was fun in the article, but I also told it like you told me in my vehicle feedback thread at this forum.

Please be fair ... this community means a lot to me, and the last thing that I will support is someone, or a group being bullies, and ... if this is in fact what is happening, as well as the (alleged) extortion, then I'm going to report that. I don't want to do fluff journalism, but go after the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Right now ... I only know what you guys are saying in this thread, and the only thing that I am supporting is the "fun factor" ... period. If there's anything else going on other than complaining that Rock Stars are only showing one side of the story, and my telling you to go out and get creative yourself, then ... as an honorable journalist, it is my responsibility to uncover the truth, so ...

I'm heading to ROCKtropia soon ... I might have a body guard or two :D ... I want to see first hand what's going on here, and I won't tell you when I'm actually heading there, but my eyes and ears will be tuned in. I've been around this community well over 5-1/2 years now, and for the most part, this community knows my involvement and contributions. Please give me at least some credit that I will handle this situation with integrity. You may not like that I'm covering Rock Stars as the society spotlight for the December issue, but I'm doing it as a journalist ... period ... and not because I've taken sides, or support any kind of inappropriate behavior. Some may not think they are deserving of the spotlight, and I respect that, but please try to have a bit of respect in return.

Thing is ... I tackled some controversial Who's Who profiles as well, and some that became controversial after publishing, but that didn't stop me from reporting on the diversity of this community. It's ok to have an opinion, but be fair about it.

Thank You!

Mindstar9. You dont know, me, and you have probably never even seen me before, but i just wanted to say that, after reading this WHOLE thread in one go, that i completely get where youre coming from! I, so to say, stand by you and your statements. :) It's a shame that some people cant see the humour in this thread, and that the humour is what youve been appreciating. The same goes for me... Ive read it all, and ive had quite a few laughs over it!

I do not know anything about what ROCK STARS soc memebers have done to others in-game, or if there is any truth in the accusations. So i just simply leave it at that. I dont know. And like MS9, all i know is what ive seen in this thread, and what i have seen in this thread is some seriously humourous comments!

My milkshake really does bring the boys to the yard :D

Darn i forgot to cap the vid at the end. Oh well ;)

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

I'm still n00btastic but....It would seem to me that a ranged weapon, like say a GUN, against a bunch of SWORDS is a little one-sided.

That'd be like me bragging about taking out a snable with my opalo before it could hit me.....

Tippin'

I agree 100% MS9 I will wait to read the final interview :popcorn:

YOU ROCK!

Raises hand to be bodyguard (oh oh pick me, pick me!) :)

I agree 100% MS9 I will wait to read the final interview :popcorn:
YOU ROCK!

Raises hand to be bodyguard (oh oh pick me, pick me!) :)

Tag, you're it ... I'll be in touch, but ... also know that despite any purple ass protection, I will be objective with any experiences. And thank you for understanding my position. I've tried to make it clear that I take no sides, and will be an objective observer, but I still stand by my statement that I love the crazy-ass humor that rings throughout this thread ... it's entertaining.

*now forming a protection detail* :D

Oh :rolleyes: someone is looking for fame :rolleyes:. *Picks up pink poodle* *places poodle in handbag* *spins around fanning hair with sexy head swing* and walks off *farts* Shit sorry, whateva ! :D Now shuu, shuu nib :silly2:

I can quite happily laugh my way threw the day now :lolup:

Absolutly awsomely said.

:lolup: awwwwa it hurtzz!!!

Tag, you're it ... I'll be in touch, but ... also know that despite any purple ass protection, I will be objective with any experiences. And thank you for understanding my position. I've tried to make it clear that I take no sides, and will be an objective observer, but I still stand by my statement that I love the crazy-ass humor that rings throughout this thread ... it's entertaining.

*now forming a protection detail* :D

If you can get a pc out for me then you can have me cover ya! ;)

Have fun with the interview!

So I just want to make sure I got this right.. your strategy for promoting Rocktropia.. is to act like total douchebags and kill anyone who actually goes through the trouble of going there?

No responses?

I'm serious. Don't you work for ND now? Or did you just move in with him as lovers? I'm not really clear.. but anyway.. Wouldn't it make more sense to create a soc that helps people out and gives rocktropia a good name instead of being jerks to everyone who goes there?

No responses?

I'm serious. Don't you work for ND now? Or did you just move in with him as lovers? I'm not really clear.. but anyway.. Wouldn't it make more sense to create a soc that helps people out and gives rocktropia a good name instead of being jerks to everyone who goes there?

I think this is a case of "even bad publicity is good publicity". :rolleyes:

Not me headed back shortly ;) I got a 2nd video to make!

that`s what it looks like and it is likely to make me stay away. :rolleyes:

No need to stay away. We've seen this type of PK'ing for years out at the oil rig.

Just head on out with a nice Tiered rifle and go looking for beer cans :)

Menace

Rock stars -recruiting - all planets - all lvl's

A AWESOME TRAING AFTER NOON WITH "ROBOT BOY!"
SEA FOOD SAID BATTLE COMING LOL.

"OOOH ITS WILDMOUTH!"
"REVIVE KILL HURTS EH LOL"
"WE ARE THE rock stars!"
"niblit!"

"say what, tiny choked, wildmouth better 4 sure"
"well close lol" they are.
"k- got the screenie nib peter it ok, eh?
oi nib peter this one better what you think, lol
"k- i think this best what you think, nib peter, eh?
ty wildmouth-we train hard to be rdy for lemmys beer can we do.

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

WELL WAS A LONG BATTLE, SURE WILDMOUTH HAVE A NICE VID OF MY CHOKES - LOVE BATTLES ITS THE ROCK STAR WAY.
"AGAIN TY WILDMOUTH WE ARE TRAINING -TY.

"ROBOT BOY" DOING AWESOME FOR ONLY 10 YEARS OLD -FACT.
vi'va Brazil!!!!!!!! ta' bon!
PWNED!
TOMB STONE KILL - PAY BACK!
"SCREENIE THAT PUNK"
"AND YOU HISTORY WILDMOUTH!"
"DOUBLE PWNED - LOVE THEM REVIVE KILLS , EH - LMAO
YEAH SO DID ROBOT BOY!"
WILDMOUTH SAYS NEEDS MORE COMP..K.
THAT OK - FOR YOU, EH?
HOW BOUT THIS LOL
YES TY BRENT - ALLS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure
p.s. when lemmys live-i be rdy we all will.

He he sweet got me a few times, next video coming shortly. You guys are just to easy to compile a nice amount of footage from. For the record still pics went out in VU9! FACT!

Mindstar9. You dont know, me, and you have probably never even seen me before, but i just wanted to say that, after reading this WHOLE thread in one go, that i completely get where youre coming from! I, so to say, stand by you and your statements. :) It's a shame that some people cant see the humour in this thread, and that the humour is what youve been appreciating. The same goes for me... Ive read it all, and ive had quite a few laughs over it!

I do not know anything about what ROCK STARS soc memebers have done to others in-game, or if there is any truth in the accusations. So i just simply leave it at that. I dont know. And like MS9, all i know is what ive seen in this thread, and what i have seen in this thread is some seriously humourous comments!

Thank you my dear, much appreciated ... I have my work cut out for me, but I'm up for the challenge. This may be my most involved journalistic piece yet, but we'll see. However, there's still fun to be had, and I'm always up for that. :D

If you can get a pc out for me then you can have me cover ya! ;)

Have fun with the interview!

Hello there Shawty ... nice to see you still about, and ... if I were a gazillionnaire, you would have had a star wars rig a long time ago, just cuz I luv ya ... hope you get something soon because you are missed. :hug:

Oh, and ... you definitely would have been a part of the purple protection detail for sure. ;)

Rock stars on hollywood blvd

Too bad I'm not allowed in the U.S., otherwise I'd come down for a visit and make ya share!

rockstars.jpg

Menace

P.S. To all the whiners out there.... Force has done more for the new players on RT than anyone has done for newbies on Calypso! If ya don't like their style of game play I suggest you stick to where the dot stays green!

Muito Legal Menace,
yeah heres the "FAMOUS -ROBOT BOY!!! & FLA OF THE ITALIAN VARIETY" SO KNOW THIS MENACE YOUR EVER IN LOS ANGELES ITS A MANDATORY STOP- NEVERDIE Studio's is . - k.

"INTRODUCING THE WOLD FAMOUS ROBOT BOY!" @ NEVERDIE Studio's
"INTRODUCING Flaminia - A ITALIAN HIT GIRL. @ NEVERDIE Studio's
AND MENACE SHES DEADLY, JUST LIKE "OLGA - THE RUSSIAN KILLER"

RECRUITING ALL PLANETS - ALL LVLS - WE R WHO WE ARE - ROCK STARS!

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Muito Legal Menace,
yeah heres the "FAMOUS -ROBOT BOY!!! & FLA OF THE ITALIAN VARIETY" SO KNOW THIS MENACE YOUR EVER IN LOS ANGELES ITS A MANDATORY STOP- NEVERDIE Studio's is . - k.

"INTRODUCING THE WOLD FAMOUS ROBOT BOY!" @ NEVERDIE Studio's
"INTRODUCING Flaminia - A ITALIAN HIT GIRL. @ NEVERDIE Studio's
AND MENACE SHES DEADLY, JUST LIKE "OLGA - THE RUSSIAN KILLER"

RECRUITING ALL PLANETS - ALL LVLS - WE R WHO WE ARE - ROCK STARS!

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Killer and Ooo Lala :D

Now back to business​

First point of business. HEY ALL YOU DAMN Daisy tourists :( Get LOST ! :rolleyes:
Seems there is a sub culture developing in game who come out to Vamp BG just so they can get killed by Daisy and get in vids or whatever. Damn maggots are everywhere and they dont bloody fight back :( I'll say it again, get lost !

If this had been a fem ava i coult have said. Hmmmm Foxy Lady :( (But he one ugly mf ) :lolup:

This is why MS9 will be bringing bodyguards :D

Damn nearly was me gasping but hey ho :)

But boss, he had that look in his eye :D Im pretty sure he had a weapon too, must have tossed it boss *plants weapon on victim*. Promise :D

ROCK STARS recruiting dedicated players @ any level from all planets ! :)

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

Last edited:
Hmm, you guys kiiiiinda remind me of Letum Latro, except perhaps with less excuses for blowing up people. :D I'll be certainly aware (Not afraid) of you when I go and decide to visit RockTropia, maybe even perhaps play a bit with you. I do kinda agree with Centech here... (I agree with him!? *shudder*)

So I just want to make sure I got this right.. your strategy for promoting Rocktropia.. is to act like total douchebags and kill anyone who actually goes through the trouble of going there?

...make sure you guys don't overdo it. So far seems like all fun and games though, but yeah. I do want to see RT to be popular and stuff, and get visited by tons of people (Myself I'm waiting for it to have more worthwhile content, though. :silly2: )

This is why MS9 will be bringing bodyguards :D

Oh NOOOOOO you didn't ... looks like I'm going to be doing more than interviewing your ass! :D

You really don't want to test my resourcefulness ... no really. ;)

Posse to the left, bodyguards to the right please. :silly2:

Wana be a rock star - recruiting from all planets - all lvl's

"OLGA 22YRS OLD 5'11 RUSSIAN CROSS TRAINED IN TACTICAL COMBAT - UNDERCOVER PROFESSION "PHOTOGRAPHER / MODEL".

"FLA 22YRS OLD 5'11 ITALIAN CROSS TRAINED GUERILLA WARFARE - UNDERCOVER PROFESSION "FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER".

TIER 1 ROCK STARS NEW TYPE OF PLAYERS FOR A NEW TYPE OF WAR - WARS COMING JOIN NOW - OR DIE

PROUD MEMBERS ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

WAS FORTUNATE TO HAVE CROSSED PATHS WITH THIS ONE - A TRUE UBAH - OIL RIG MASTER - WAS AWESOME
OMG look sharp-a demon has appeared!
"ROBOT BOT" - SWITCHED ON!

"THK'S GOD FOR CRITS!"
"CRIT LUCK - AND TRAINING"
HE PWNED MY UGLY ASS, BUT I LEARNED FROM A PK MASTER - THK'S DISCORD YOUR "SICK!"
ALL KNOW THIS ITS NOT YOUR HEAL, OR YOUR OR YOUR GUN'S THAT MAKE YOU A ROCK STAR , IT'S YOU. JOIN NOW BE RDY FOR WAR ITS COMING - OR GO HOME.
PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Status
Back