Be come a rock star!

Status
Dog day after noon...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]never saw "Goul" after that :(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]tiny "tiny" :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]This "Guy's" fun and a true fighter imo.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]This the part i like-crazy ass "MOBS!" that "KS" FREELY.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]Dam i was flying-this me about to hit the ground, lmao.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]wtf-E.M.O. trying to recruit "tiny" into baby shadows, eh

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]sry "tiny" had to stop you - "dont do it"..lmao

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Wana be a rock star...

ROCK STARS recruiting - all lvls - all planets - no rules

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] Nice "armor" lol

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v12FV9VAm4 click to view

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

It's fun to see how this thread evolved .. First a ROCK STAR Leader wanting to recruit .. then Daisy joins ... :sniper::rocket::ninja::whip::launcher::handgun:

:popcorn:

PvP needs some spice!

ROCK STARS recruiting - all lvls - all planets - no rules

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] Nice "armor" lol

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Thats cheap....

If you want to join Cowards , apply today, rockstars are waiting for ya ! ;)

don't edit the post..

Thats cheap....

Look @ original post #152 above, theres "three" screenies not "two". I t.p.ed into a firefight-and was taking hits- saw E.M.O. hit him once - but Bigfot got the kill - and i turned on Bigfot cause was still receiving hits - took out Bigfot - then saw its was Tiny from above and i was jump fapping like a bunny in heat - and nailed Tiny. So yes look @ original post above #152 - so all took place in less then "30 seconds" - coward no - ROCK STARS - fight more then one person at all times @ rig we the only who shoot. CHEAP - YES - cause it took less then sixty seconds lmao look @ the "time stamps" Mr. PARKRANGERMcLAMEAVITCH - ROCK STARS @ rig to shoot not hold hands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v12FV9VAm4 was like this trailer-t.p.ed in hurled down some "FUBAR", then t.p.ed out <(^^,)>

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
lol sounds like you guys are already having a lot of fun. If you ever need any help *or just want someone along* let me know ;) always fun to PVP. but wont be joining the soc. Like the soc I am with now and dont want to leave them :) plus need to kill GenX a few times cause he is getting cocky since I have been out of the game for 3 months lol. offer always stands on if you need any help, Force knows where to find me

It's fun to see how this thread evolved .. First a ROCK STAR Leader wanting to recruit .. then Daisy joins ... :sniper::rocket::ninja::whip::launcher::handgun:

:popcorn:

Criticism and publicity, sit at the same table ;)
Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS Fact !

Last edited:
Thats cheap....

i use to have some respect for yah pk and all

but with that answer of ur's the true u came out i guess
really really sad.

This TP has a fee payable to ROCK STARS

I dunno this how you are treating tourist on your planet ?

I got respect for you and fore for being a great pking ouple but this Calypso Vs Rocktropia I dont like.

Oh and dont come with you are going to shoot me. I stay with my noob ass out of PvP :)

I dunno this how you are treating tourist on your planet ?

I got respect for you and fore for being a great pking ouple but this Calypso Vs Rocktropia I dont like.

Oh and dont come with you are going to shoot me. I stay with my noob ass out of PvP :)

She just loves being called an uber despite only being able to PK with a marber. Guerilla tactics is best for the weaker ones. :D

I see pvp like car racing.. a win is a win...by an inch or a mile.

pvp a kill is a kill whether with a bb gun or a bazooka.

Like we say in cyber punk.. dead is dead... parts is parts.

I see pvp like car racing.. a win is a win...by an inch or a mile.

pvp a kill is a kill whether with a bb gun or a bazooka.

Like we say in cyber punk.. dead is dead... parts is parts.

I see a brag = brag. Shitty brag = shitty brag. Undeserving brag = undeserving brag. shit gun = shit gun.

Same concept ^^

Don't stand around in PvP when ROCK STARS is around!

We'll use your ass in any possible way to have fun..

Don't stand around in PvP when ROCK STARS is around!

We'll use your ass in any possible way to have fun..

See that :)

Being a ROCK STAR means having the freedom to straight up express yourself in your game play. Were not bound by a goody two shoes soc bosses who wanna hold hands with everybody else.

Being a ROCK STAR is about having the balls or ...... to step up and be noticed. To take the pain with the fame, to play hard, no matter what people say. People know who we are, because were pushing and pulling all the time. I got fans just the same as i got critics, but you know what, Its All Good ! :) No matter if i kick ass or get my ass kicked, you will never hear me whine, because im better than that, and thats the truth right there. We play on the edge, but were always on the level.

You want to apply with us? Sure you can do that :) You got time to prove yourself. Thats if you got the balls to claim your fame that is ;)

I am a proud ROCK STARS member :)

Last edited:
yeah, "what she said!".

See that :)

Being a ROCK STAR means having the freedom to straight up express yourself in your game play. Were not bound by a goody two shoes soc bosses who wanna hold hands with everybody else.

Being a ROCK STAR is about having the balls or ...... to step up and be noticed. To take the pain with the fame, to play hard, no matter what people say. People know who we are, because were pushing and pulling all the time. I got fans just the same as i got critics, but you know what, Its All Good ! :) No matter if i kick ass or get my ass kicked, you will never hear me whine, because im better than that, and thats the truth right there. We play on the edge, but were always on the level.

You want to apply with us? Sure you can do that :) You got time to prove yourself. Thats if you got the balls to claim your fame that is ;)

I am a proud ROCK STARS member :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]pvp4 catch us if you can.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]feeling "lucky" - its a nice night to die :eek:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]"Rat" in the night.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]"sea food!"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]never shoot ND!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]GOT IT-or i hunt you down
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]need to work on more "edge" there guy.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br] "boy of the month" duh.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]"A CLOCK WORK-ROCK STARS- NIGHT!"

PROUD MEMMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
School is out and when the ROCK STARS come out to play​

Last edited:
A star is born...

Welcome ROCK STARS - "ROBOT BOY"

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]wheel man "bot!"

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]"bot" trolling pvp4

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] "new kid on the block" - "bot".

there was some awesome "pkers" @ vamp t.p. "AKI" was cowl and a few others, its truly becoming a "gun slingers haven" TOWN. Soon its Lemmys beer gardens IS where the real pking will go down.
PROUD MEMMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]pvp4 catch us if you can.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]feeling "lucky" - its a nice night to die :eek:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]"Rat" in the night.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]"sea food!"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]never shoot ND!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]GOT IT-or i hunt you down
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]need to work on more "edge" there guy.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br] "boy of the month" duh.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]"A CLOCK WORK-ROCK STARS- NIGHT!"

PROUD MEMMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

One normal global, and rest TP kills,

I will repeat myself, noobish COWARDS :D (Yes Sidney you are the same after joining them :D)

I went to rig to find some of you and nothing! You most probably just left Calypso as everyone kicked your ass there.. Guess i need to come to Rocktropia :D, and its not going to be hard to find you, just TP to teleporter :lolup:

One normal global, and rest TP kills,

I will repeat myself, noobish COWARDS :D (Yes Sidney you are the same after joining them :D)

I went to rig to find some of you and nothing! You most probably just left Calypso as everyone kicked your ass there.. Guess i need to come to Rocktropia :D, and its not going to be hard to find you, just TP to teleporter :lolup:

lol :D

bad ass Rockstars... more like backstreet boys :laugh:

the way those Rockstar write is very arrogant IMO.

I think they believe that it's a good working team... like it or´leave it... so yes, arrogant, but that's the way they are.

Which is fine in general... but will ruin the experience of rocktropia for beginners... and I don#t understand why ND doesn't do anything about this stupidty.

I am not affected, so I don#t care, but it harms NDs income...

Ever meet a "rl" rock star , eh - that was not..

the way those Rockstar write is very arrogant IMO.

Arrogant - you play your "way" we choose to play using "pvp enabled areas" we new and training all pvp areas - till "Lemmys beer gardens" opens - so if you cant handle "pvp areas" dont go to them. We go where we please, "be it calypso" or "Rocktropia" and soon "Nextisland" if its "pvp enabled" most likly you will run into us.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] (Core8 memmber olga training 24/7 - and sleeps in a "cage behind" the studio!-thats core!)

ROCK STARS - RECRUITING - ALL PLANETS - ALL LVL PLAYERS - ALL WEAPONS - ALL ARMORS - DONT BE A PAPER TIGER - GRAB A WEAPON AND CLIAM "CANS!" THE BEER GARDENS IS RE-OPENING SOON!

PROUD MEMMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
also this way to put girl pictures in a public forum is a little bit arrogant too and a little bit offensive for woman in general. IMO

also this way to put girl pictures in a public forum is a little bit arrogant too and a little bit offensive for woman in general. IMO

I agree.

Force, you've got more class than that. Show it :)

narfi

seriously,

Force, you've got more class than that. Show it!

Oi parkrangerMclameavitch Safara..

Hi Force, did you get the consent of that woman before posting her picture in this thread?

Sure did then i "FUNKED ER!"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br] Force feeding "OLGA" - this after noon - WISH YOU HAD SOME , gotta be a ROCK STAR 1st.

Jedi
Force Majeure

p.s. Safara, she said you need to get a "life" nib.

Last edited:
Status
Back