Be come a rock star!

Status
Re - Why Would you want a shop there?

Rocktropia is new - rock stars is new - ( I just joined) When I originally posted - I had never been there. Since I arrived there - about two weeks - I've done well on loot - it is better in the last week it seems. I have hoffed once on a pop dragon, and was the first to discover a new Item. I've globalled, both in team and solo - 6-8 times - the music, people, activities - and the entire planet rock! So yes I want a shop, if for no other reason, Al Pachino said in scarface "Don't get high on your own supply" So with the PK loot I'll get in this soc - the supply will be yours hehehe, So bring the good stuff! remember - The world is Yours - so - even if i can't die with the best toys - I'm not gonna stop collecting until they put me in a box

French man down

lol didn't see this before now!

I'm a Nun and can hardly join haha - but wish you the very best recruiting for ROCK STARS!

You're a bunch of awesome people and I had tons of fun last time we went to 'pop' some Dragons :D

Oi Lykke ty, there getting good fast - and even a few bounty hunter's trying to test the pk waters that ROCK STARS troll.

a French killers soc member was weighed, & measured and found "wanting".
ROCK STARS recruiting all lvl's-weak, strong, rich , poor, nice , mean ,all planets!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
still interested force but just cannot drag myself away from the Soc i am in :scratch2:

Prostituting yourself for ND again.... #1 pimp suckee five dorrar!

Yeah The Dark Side, Poping noobs and saing they was going to hunt noobs specificly..
I bet that will be good for bizness..Alot of us that came from Calypso went to find beercans.. Hope there like rocks,fruits,dung ect and not just spawn one place.
Can't wait till the Howitzers and Cloking chips come out.. since your allready talking about the troop transports.. ect ect.. You know I beta tested a game that use's cryengen2.. I have a good idea what is coming.. Tac is Back as..
Spart..

Sounds like alot of fun :yay:

Best of luck Force and the ROCK STARS :D

Sleep with the angels morn...

Was just sadly notified that E.U. lost a wounderful player last week in "RL".
(Morn Merry Minner) U.K. died 7/21/2010.
He had been ill for a few weeks and pass out on 7/20/2010 evening, and rushed to hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia. He passed on early wednesday morning. He was a young man.

Picture of "Morn" team leader ROCK STARS cavalry.

you will be missed my friend.

Force Majeure

aww :( My thoughts go to him and his family. What a tragedy!

The only thing that ejected me from RT was the auction transport costs.. i'm tempted to return, if i do i'll be in touch. :cool:

Sad for the loss, as above.... "tragic"

Was just sadly notified that E.U. lost a wounderful player last week in "RL".
(Morn Merry Minner) U.K. died 7/21/2010.
He had been ill for a few weeks and pass out on 7/20/2010 evening, and rushed to hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia. He passed on early wednesday morning. He was a young man.

Picture of "Morn" team leader ROCK STARS cavalry.

you will be missed my friend.

Force Majeure

Wow sorry for your loss of a friend Force.
My condolances to family and friends.

Rock stars...

Saying hello, Amber & Force drop in for a fast "Blitz", and i must say Amber was awesome (5) pk's @ time of post and still counting, she be posting her kills. be it pvp4 or rig the Core 8 have amazed me. Six new player with weeks of training, be sure to say hi if you encounter one.:D

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

I read about that that in another thread - so sorry, FM and friends ! :(

good luck with your rockstar society ! :headbang:

INTRODUCING "AMBER 3 of 6!"

No armor training in the field, ROCK STARS recruiting all lvl all skills, but no skills best, cause no bad habits - and all planets! We drop in on all pvp4 areas and Lemmys beer gardens for cans as well as oil rig and soon NextIsland. If theres ped to be taken then where there.

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Second wave ....

Drop of ROCK STARS blitzing the oil rig, and there all new players 3mothns old max to E.U. platforum working seasoned pkers. Shows training pay's off. they be ready for lemmys beer gardens when it goes live soon. ROCK STARS recruiting.:cool:

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

ROCK STARS recruiting..

Force recruiting live @ Neverdie Studios, meet ROCK STARS newest member:OLGA of the Russian variety. Yes i like being a ROCK STAR.:D

Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Become a rock star

Recruiting all lvls all planets - "the meek shall not inherit the planets!".

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS

Force Majeure

Viva'la France

Fun times with vary good players! Merci :))

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] Train keep'a rolling-clear the way.

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS

ROCK STARS in your face Bots

perfect timiming the bots attack so a few ROCK STARS new to platform can enjoy a bot invasion:wtg:

Jag feet "ML"!
Martial feet "FL"!
ROCK STAR "fan"!

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Serial PK'er Strikes Again

We have come from Rocktropia to Destroy you :)

Fact, ROCK STARS Own you all! Here are just some pic's of the many many, many PK Kills little ol Daisy ColdFinger has had at the rig. As a non Oil Picker / strictly PK'er, Daisy managed to achieve KOS status for killing too much LOL. I wouldnt have it any other way ;)

31.jpg

41.jpg

777.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_15-46-15-33.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_15-46-04-16.jpg

entropia_2010-08-13_18-38-56-56.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_13-44-19-16.jpg

chatkilllogs.jpg

Many more pic's to post, but we thinks the point has been made.

ROCK STARS, Fact !

Fact, ROCK STARS Own you all! Here are just some pic's of the many many, many PK Kills little ol Daisy ColdFinger has had at the rig. As a non Oil Picker / strictly PK'er, Daisy managed to achieve KOS status for killing too much LOL. I wouldnt have it any other way ;)

lol rig ubers got owned by a medium player with marber bravo :laugh::laugh:

I saw her go there and thought "oh she gets her ass wooped fast" Guess I was wrong lol

We have come from Rocktropia to Destroy you :)

31.jpg

41.jpg

777.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_15-46-15-33.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_15-46-04-16.jpg

entropia_2010-08-13_18-38-56-56.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_13-44-19-16.jpg

chatkilllogs.jpg

Many more pic's to post, but we thinks the point has been made.

ROCK STARS, Fact !

Who the fluck is Daisy? Never heard of you before and you are like killing rig uber's with a Marber ?!. How the fuck do you do that lol.
I can like tell you right now sweety, you are not going to like make friends at the rig by just killing them and not talking. Forget picking up oil hun.
One thing is for sure, if the Rocktropians want to start a war with Calypso, they will loose.

Now there is a fact !

:eek::eek::eek: Do I smell a war-event coming up???? :lolup: FACT!""!!!

Who the fluck is Daisy?

daisycoldfinger1.jpg

I saw her go there and thought "oh she gets her ass wooped fast" Guess I was wrong lol

There was only ever going to be one result in all of this. You know that now :)

:eek::eek::eek: Do I smell a war-event coming up???? :lolup: FACT!""!!!

They cant even defend their own land from one lone ROCK STARS member. They think telling someone they are on their "KOS" like its a bad thing :D

There will be no war because Calypsians live in fear because we Roctropians will WALK ALL OVER THEM ! And the ROCK STARS will dominate.

Thats is the way it is.

FACT !!!

daisycoldfinger1.jpg

There was only ever going to be one result in all of this. You know that now :)

They cant even defend their own land from one lone ROCK STARS member. They think telling someone they are on their "KOS" like its a bad thing :D

There will be no war because Calypsians live in fear because we Roctropians will WALK ALL OVER THEM ! And the ROCK STARS will dominate.

Thats is the way it is.

FACT !!!

You meet star yet ???

You meet star yet ???

Anything would be an improvement on the "nUbers" we have met and killed at the rig so far. Hell they play like their even more noob than me lol. Thought you declared yours self a Rocktropian ?

Who do you play for when the War Of the Planets begins ? Rocktropia or pansy Catwalk fluff puff puff Calypso ? My position is clear as the day that surrounds you ;)

Last edited:
I can like tell you right now sweety, you are not going to like make friends at the rig by just killing them and not talking. Forget picking up oil hun.

Im not there for the Oil "sweety" ;) PS, another one of your "nUbers", asked for "peace" today. I Shoulda screenied it :( Oh well :)

Anything would be an improvement on the "nUbers" we have met and killed at the rig so far. Hell they play like their even more noob than me lol. Thought you declared yours self a Rocktropian ?

Who do you play for when the War Of the Planets begins ? Rocktropia or pansy Catwalk fluff puff puff Calypso ?

Lol what war ? FYI your boss is a callysian also lol. ND is also. There is no war we are all ppl.

BTW didnt i kill you in the ring quiet easy ?? ;)

Lol what war ? FYI your boss is a callysian also lol. ND is also. There is no war we are all ppl.

BTW didnt i kill you in the ring quiet easy ?? ;)

Enough Clucking, more chicken please ;) See that chicken, hmmmm, all fat and roasted, yes? That's how i see all of you Calypsians, ready to be plucked, pillaged and plundered.

As We Are Doing Right Now! :D

roast_chicken.jpg

Last edited:
Do I smell something that smells like rig closers

Or maybe its just my dinner? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Oi Ranpha - daisy like "core8" new players with...

lol rig ubers got owned by a medium player with marber bravo :laugh::laugh:

NO-hp but almost 2 months PK training!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6COETGNSNBs to view teaser:D

dam, was @ the pool traing newest member "OLGA" now i air drop a few more ROCK STARS this day for some fun gg Daisy!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] ROCK STAR "OLGA" & "STRAWBARRY MILK" - "Milk does a body good!"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br] ROCK STARS train harder!

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
NO-hp but almost 2 months PK training!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6COETGNSNBs to view teaser:D

dam, was @ the pool traing newest member "OLGA" now i air drop a few more ROCK STARS this day for some fun gg Daisy!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] ROCK STAR "OLGA" & "STRAWBARRY MILK" - "Milk does a body good!"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br] ROCK STARS train harder!

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Nice body ...

But i did kill her in the ring :) . Anyway i dont care of the "ubers" at the rig. But i do care of this war starting thing. Dont think itś the way this Universe should go. Think both companys disagree aswell

Status
Back