Discovery: New Time Travel Crystal Blueprint (L)

hehe i saw in game :) Gz on a nice find, seems like we can do some time travelings? Back to the future?

GZ. Saw it while I am stuck in this stupid cave waiting on support to wake up and move me.

-Bemo-

nice it looks like it won't be ridiculously hard to click like before

congrats

nice it looks like it won't be ridiculously hard to click like before

congrats

Really useful changes for the majority of playerbase to actually be able to enjoy the time travel possibilities! :yup:

...however heavy smegma bollocks for those who actually got all the expensive ass mats for the old ones :lolup:

Last edited:
Gratz!! :) The Crystals are also in loot now, I've been getting them off the Kings on the Papoo waves.

Gratz!! :) The Crystals are also in loot now, I've been getting them off the Kings on the Papoo waves.

My King was lootless :cry:

grats and I hope we can see that in near fut...

WHAT THE FECK ARE THOSE NUCLEAR BLAST LAUNCH CODES ?!:cry::jawdrop:

Gratz :)

really wonder how they can implement time travel :scratch2:
now after a really sucking hunt you go back in time and just dont hunt it? :eyecrazy:

or can we go back all the way to golden age? :wtg:

good idea...maybe we can travel back in time one minute prior to non-looter/nrf.

Gz, but....

Not a single NI-specific loot item in the recipe? :scratch2:

Time travel crystals are also lootable now. I looted 10 off papoo mission points yesterday.

I think theyre meant to be cheap and very attainable, rather than rare and inaccessible to all but the rich.

NI based items would have been nice though. Heaven knows we have alot of crystals without much use. I had originally thought combinations of different types of time travel crystals would unlock different destinations, and that we would have to work together to determine what those combinations were both to get there, and get back.

Back