Sakura Crafting Club - REVISITED

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Another tale to tell ... after Tuesday evening (into wee hours MA time), and the nice crowd we had at the ATH crafting machine, Wednesday night (AND into the wee hours MA time again) turned out to draw an even bigger crowd. Those who showed up and either stayed for crafting, or to say hello and witness some golden swirlies, were ...

TOAST
MindStar9
Sir Odd Bunny
Blood Moon (Moonie)
michael mike malan
onyx oZ Zombie
Lykke
JohnCapital
Aura Lily
Radiance Rad Luminosity
Johnny Lucky Seven
Kennado Kenni Ngai
JSeven Jay Allen
Naga
Stile Pit sl
Wynfair Wyn Tradamere
By-Tor Lerxst Rivendell
keira solo solo
Billy BB Braston
damage damage factor
Crys Cail Behemon
Egorik Egorik Gorik
uncle unclechicken chicken
The Beatrix Redgirl
Talons Mechanic Hickenson
... AND ...
a special appearance by our resident "briefed" Dog
Carefree Dog Youngnott

However ... my main crafting partner (TOAST) was unable to spend time with us because he wasn't feeling well ... so hope you're better TOAST, and that you'll be back with us soon. :hug:

Another interesting night ... the crowd was fun, there was laughter, globals, a few hofs, and the only "uber" of the session achieved by the Nun (Lykke), but then we all know Lootie loves her best ;) ... GRATZ Sweetie! :yay: I also found myself wrapped up in a PM conversation with Auktuma, which I absolutely cherish each and every time we have the opportunity. As mentioned in another thread, Auk often speaks in riddles, which challenges my mental ability to interpret them correctly, and I love it. I have become quite adept at mastering this challenge, which has now elevated the depth of our philosophical discussions ... I think some of you would be surprised at what we discusss sometimes! :laugh:

Ok, that said ... the night was not without capturing some shots of course, so I'll leave you to enjoy what I have to offer this time around ...

1-craftingparty-051408.jpg

2-craftingparty-051408.jpg

Got a little sumpin' sumpin' from Lootie ...
but not enough to balance out the run! :(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

4-craftingparty-051408.jpg

5-craftingparty-051408.jpg

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...

6-craftingparty-051408.jpg

Definitely a fun evening ... even though my crafting run proved to be the worst I've had in a very long time. The 858 ped hof and many globals that I got did not balance out the run at all, so the OA-101 is on the shelf for now (told you I know when to stop), and I'll consider other things to craft in the meantime that aren't as risky.

At the end of the night ... I ended up in an open conversation with Dog that proved to be rather disclosing, but was respected. A few others joined in, and it went rather well. Dog, my dear, despite the seeming bitterness and chip on your shoulder (seeming being the operative word based on chat) as a result of the life-long relationship with your brother, and 32 years with your ex, you are a delightful man, and there are others who can certainly appreciate you. So far ... I'm impressed with your intellect, your boldness, and your delicious sense of humor ... so don't ever lose that because others saw you differently. ;)

Thanks to everyone who joined in ... not only with the crafting, but also with the wonderful chat interaction that certainly makes the sessions less boring.
And to Mechanic ... Lootie didn't have lag at all, he was missing in action, except for the Nun, but that's the risk one takes now and then ... although, I surmised that he was probably out with the Guide Emma and her girlfriend Felicia again ... never know about him! :rolleyes:

Ciao till next time! :wtg:

Last edited:
I think this may have been missed! :silly2:

That's what I get for posting when Europe is asleep!

After reading this yesterday I just had to go and see what it was like and wow was it fun. I have never heard those trumpets play so often...it was a blast to see everything happening so fast. I look forward to being there again with you guys.

~Kate~

After reading this yesterday I just had to go and see what it was like and wow was it fun. I have never heard those trumpets play so often...it was a blast to see everything happening so fast. I look forward to being there again with you guys.

~Kate~

Thanks Kate ... it was nice to have you join us! :D I took pics from our crafting session last night, and when I return to the computer later, I will be posting "Sakura Crafting Group - Chapter 3" ... so look for it. I will be ingame at 04:00 MA time Friday night, but won't be in for long ... I have two beacon marathon events happening on Saturday, and one starts at 9am my time, so I'll need to get some sleep! :silly2:

Looking forward to more fun at Sakura! :wtg:

Back