Sakura Crafting Club - III

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
I checked in at 04:00 MA time as usual ... and found a nice group gathering for yet another fun crafting party. These sessions are never the same ... and while the usual suspects are in attendance, the Sakura Crafting Club has grown with new faces and old friends! :D

Here's a list of the SCC-III crafting party ... (even brief visits) ...

John "Foma" Kalun
Sir Odd Bunny
TOAST
MindStar9
Usurper "Adamas" Sheridan
michael mike malan
Lawrence Fripples Fripplemeijer
Carlos Pedrosa Becaz
Naga
Radiance Rad Luminosity
Kaitlyn "Kate" Heart
Carlito
Hellhound ricky slayer
Max Arf Power
Mel Nioniel Nightfire​

We know enough to expect the unexpected ... and with those who aren't afraid of showing their nutbar side, we usually have quite the entertaining night of it as we craft. I say let it all hang out ... ahhh, maybe I shouldn't have said that with Aussie "Dog" listening in! :rolleyes:

At any rate ... Thursday night proved to be yet another fun-filled night with globals and hofs and crazy antics that made it SO worth continuing our gatherings! :silly2:

Here is a peek at the craziness that occurs ...

1-cp3.jpg

2-cp3.jpg

2a-cp3.jpg

2b-cp3.jpg

As a result of ... the first loss I've had in a very long time the night before, the OA-101 BP remained on the shelf, and I opened up a new BP to play with this go round ... a Breer M2a (L) unlimited BP ... and managed to not only get a few globals, but a couple of respectable hofs as well ... check out the QR! :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Now on with the rest of the night ...

5-cp3.jpg

5a-cp3.jpg

6-cp3.jpg

7-cp3.jpg

8-cp3.jpg

9-cp3.jpg

10-cp3.jpg

11-cp3.jpg

I so enjoy these gatherings ... and we may even see Auktuma show up one of these sessions to show us how golden his swirlies are, but as I always say ... the people at these gatherings are what make the party so much fun, and crafting so much less boring. The personalities that shine and bring their specialness into the mix is what makes it for sure, and I just feel privileged to be able to capture it on film ... or video if I'm so inclined ... and one of these times I'm going to do just that and surprise everyone! ;)

Until next time ... keep your clothes on and smile big ('cept you Aussie "Dog")! Oh WAIT ... that just gave me yet another idea! :silly2:

Last edited:
very nice read :) Might pop round when i've got my crafting head on,

one2watch

very nice read :) Might pop round when i've got my crafting head on,

one2watch

Please do join us ... it's always nice to see new faces and old friends. Last night's session was topped off with a very special guest who accepted my invite to help light up the night, and that will be in the "Sakura Crafting Club - IV" story that I'll be posting soon. :D

It is indeed a good time with us all crafting together. Chats about good & bad loot days, skill "HOF's" making the green swirlies and seeing what others are crafting when they're globaling.

Nothing beats the multiple trumpets going off too! :laugh::yay:

It is indeed a good time with us all crafting together. Chats about good & bad loot days, skill "HOF's" making the green swirlies and seeing what others are crafting when they're globaling.

Nothing beats the multiple trumpets going off too! :laugh::yay:

Oh ya ... forgot to mention that too ... when two or more global at once, it's just pure stereo, BUT ... when two get golden and green swirlies at the same time? ... well, that's just a sight to behold. It's happened to me several times, and it's just FUN!! :yay:

I'm putting the next storyline together ... so stay tuned for that, because I actually have a short video at the end with that one too. :D

Tell you what ... having a great group of people together while crafting makes it SO much better, because we're chatting and being silly, and doing crazy things, and never know what's going to happen next. :laugh: Come join us sometime for the experience if you can fit it in, we'd love to have you. I do my best to catch everyone who comes into the TC while we're there so that I can get them on the list. :wtg:

Catch everyone later! :silly2:

Always a good time! Got my 1st double (skill and global swirley) on my 1st click of the night! Might not be there tonight. I have to do some RL crafting at my real job......Crafting drinks for drunk college kids. Ahhh the llife of a bartender:laugh:

Also just started a social group on here for us. Find it under Sakura Crafting Club

"I think this one is broken!"
"Wanna see my apt?"

That was so funny :D

Always a good time! Got my 1st double (skill and global swirley) on my 1st click of the night! Might not be there tonight. I have to do some RL crafting at my real job......Crafting drinks for drunk college kids. Ahhh the llife of a bartender:laugh:

Also just started a social group on here for us. Find it under Sakura Crafting Club

You are a premiere member for sure mike ... and really enjoy your company during our crafting sessions, so thanks for being a part of the group. ;)

Oh NO WAY ... how COOL ... I will be sure to join the SCC social group then for SURE ... thanks for doing that, it's a great idea. :yay:

"I think this one is broken!"
"Wanna see my apt?"

That was so funny :D

Ya, I laugh at my stuff too :laugh: ... I try to be as humorous as possible when putting my picture stories together, and I think the community is pretty much tuned into the fact that I take liberty at times (ok, a lot of the time) with the pics I take, which really do drive the story. When it's all over with, I go through the pics to see how they came out, and then I pic the ones that will give me the most opportunity to jazz it up a bit. Everyone has been good sports about it. :wtg:

The one you pointed out? ... was obviously one I took liberty with, because the thing about the "apt" and the "broken" machine didn't happen! :silly2:

We welcome everyone to the fun! :yay:

Back