ROBOT WARS - "Calm Before The Storm" - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
At any time now ... our planet will be in chaos. Adrenaline-driven energy will inhabit every colonist, and the battle will begin ... but for now:

IT'S THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

[YOUTUBE]87TyEMfyJtQ[/YOUTUBE]​

I will be back later ... I'll be collecting footage while stepping over bodies,
I'm sure! :eek:

nice MS9

Can't wait to see the messy one :)

/Spikey

nice MS9

Can't wait to see the messy one :)

/Spikey

I can do messy :D ... but right now I'm going to take a quick nap before I get back out there. I'm still holdin' down the bridge, and I've tried to stay awake in case something breaks loose, but I need to be conscious when this stuff goes down, and I'm semi-comatose at the moment. :laugh: Just a cat-nap though, and then a fresh pot of Dunkin' Donut coffee and I should be good to go. :wtg:

Be back later! :yay:

Hehe nice movie. ;)

I wish the STORM arrives, it is 10 min late. :mad:

:cry: and i'm still at work :cry:

Awwwww :( ... well, that's why I wanted to be out in the field, so that I could at least gather up some footage and report what's going on. Pics are way cool, but footage shows the action of what's going down, so I will do my best to bring the action to the forum so that those at work can see what they're missing. JamHot may be out there in the front lines as well, so we may just have it covered for ya. I'm sure others will be collecting pics and video to bring to the forum too, so there should be an abundance to view and read. :D

However ... I'm sure that there will be plenty of action you can get into once you're home from work. I don't think this impending chaos will be leaving us anytime soon once it starts. I have a feeling it'll be here the whole weekend if not longer. :eek:

Awwwww :( ... well, that's why I wanted to be out in the field, so that I could at least gather up some footage and report what's going on. Pics are way cool, but footage shows the action of what's going down, so I will do my best to bring the action to the forum so that those at work can see what they're missing. JamHot may be out there in the front lines as well, so we may just have it covered for ya. I'm sure others will be collecting pics and video to bring to the forum too, so there should be an abundance to view and read about. :D

TY !!! :tiphat::bowdown:

However ... I'm sure that there will be plenty of action you can get into once you're home from work. I don't think this impending chaos will be leaving us anytime soon once it starts. I have a feeling it'll be here the whole weekend if not longer. :eek:

will do ;)

what if it is the time the x3 skill are available?

Two weeks bot hell :wtg:

/Spikey

I feel a storm coming.....:eek:..

very nice video

now waiting for the storm of DEATH:launcher:

Hmmm Seems to me, the Pogo is the rain dance for robots! Great work!

Back