Question: No Melee Amp Available, Need More + Armatrix

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Hello MA,

As a melee player since day 1 we have some serious issues regarding Melee amps.

First- the only common Melee Trauma Amps are I, 4 and 6. ( Which severely limits effectiveness of melee )
Second- there aren't enough of them due to the addition of all the new Melee weapons both UL and the wonderful addition of Armatrix L melee weapons.
Third - There are no BIG melee amps where they can compare to the ranged counterparts of 50, 60 and 70 dmg.

Currently on auction there are 23 pages of Ranged amps compared to ONLY 4 items not pages... only 4 melee trauma amps on Auction.

So the big Question is can we expect Armatrix L Melee amps that we can put on weapons that go up to 70 dmg? Also in a world where gun amps and melee weapons use ammo burn now it would be great to get some updated amps for melee that also consume ammo. Also a new line of UL Melee amps that use ammo burn to meet the need of all the new melee players.

I love melee and want to see it continue to grow for the growing community of players that really enjoy it.

Thanks
Abomb

Last edited:
Thank you for the response and know many Melee users are looking forward to maximizing their awesome Melee weapons with better and bigger Amp options. I do also hope you can add a few more UL amp options since they are pretty scarce in certain sizes.

Once again appreciate the response :)

Abomb

Back