Massive Calypso Invasion II - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
OMFG ... never did I EVER expect to be able to get the kind of footage I did on this video. I got UBER lucky on this one, because when I took the teleporter to Hades "C" ... I got caught in a glitch or something, and seemed to be invisible to the mobs. I was right near the teleporter and caught the most amazing stuff on film.

However ... due to the lag, it took my FRAPS down way low at times, and because of this, I was unable to use a music track. Anything I tried to use ended up being distorted, so I hope that transitioning into the CryEngine we aren't going to have that problem. I know ... CE2 is all about graphics, but hopefully MA will take this lag issue into consideration so that those of us who DO produce videos won't have a problem. I have quite a decent system, and should be able to handle it quite nicely, but I suppose the INSANE amount of spawn at Hades "C" just over-taxed it.

At any rate ... since I couldn't use a music track, I will suggest that you fire up a favorite of your own before watching the video, and have fun. As a few notes about the video ...

* I am TOTALLY impressed with Mrs Emma Peel and her survival at the Hades "C" TP ... not to mention her ability to take a gazillion mobs on a jog across the water

* The Pied Piper action you'll see of an enormous mob train I think is MindArk Official "Eon" who did his best to get the massive amount of mobs away from the TP ... he did that a couple of times

* At Zychion ... it was Ben Cobra Boner taking out the Entity outside revival, and he and Star and Beene I captured taking down the mobs E of the TP ... not to mention their nice HoF ... Star had invited me to hang with them to get some footage, so thanks Star

* What cracked me up the MOST at the end ... was who was left standing before MY purple ass was taken out :laugh: ... I have NO clue who it was, but you'll understand when you see it :D

You Plugged In To Your Favorite Track?
(the video is 6 minutes long)

:yay: !!! ENJOY !!!
:yay:

[YOUTUBE]3cUUSMOEync[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited:
Thought I'd add some pics too ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Never had more fun ... just hanging out with a few friends! :D

Wow! nice video. I wonder who tanked that many robots? I wouldn't want that armor decay after ;)

Back