Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Entropia Hunter suddenly fails to execute.
im trying to erase all related files and run them again.
i cant find it in the programData folder or AppData folder, can you tell me the data folder path?

Entropia Hunter suddenly fails to execute.
im trying to erase all related files and run them again.
i cant find it in the programData folder or AppData folder, can you tell me the data folder path?
Check in the windows "Event viewer" , there you should be able to see the error.

Else all data is in windows registry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EntropiaTools\EntropiaHunter

Come to discord server and I'll help you https://discord.gg/tvgwk5TtT4

"이벤트 메모" 창을 사용하면 오류를 볼 수 있습니다.

그렇지 않은 모든 데이터는 Windows에 있습니다: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EntropiaTools\EntropiaHunter

Discord 서버로 가면 좋을 것 같습니다 https://discord.gg/tvgwk5TtT4
there was a problem with registry data 'automatic_screens hot_limit'.

so i deleted it and created a new value, and it ran normally and solved it.

I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.26:
  • Added scope and sights to weapons (included in total decay).
  • Added initial costs to session view instead.
thanks for the update.
among the features added this time, can the additional sights feature be modified to select two?
i dont know if choosing one will apply to both, but i think there may be cases where two different sights are used.

thanks for the update.
among the features added this time, can the additional sights feature be modified to select two?
i dont know if choosing one will apply to both, but i think there may be cases where two different sights are used.
Oh yeah you're right, I'll note down a secondary sight

I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.28:
  • Added feature to view multiple session totals at once.
  • Added secondary sights to weapons.
  • Fixed bug with auto screenshot limit.

With this update the session windows freeze and take very long time to respond. Can u put on the main screen 2 more button (save session / split session) this way no need to go frequently in session windows.

With this update the session windows freeze and take very long time to respond. Can u put on the main screen 2 more button (save session / split session) this way no need to go frequently in session windows.
I will look into this.

Back