"END OF SUMMER PARTY" - (VIDEO) ... "A Surprise Proposal That Led To An Engagement"

Grats you two! Couldn't know anybody any cooler! Get in touch w/ me... maybe we can get an egnagement party going for u guys, Force and Pink and me and saph all at once lol:yay:

:yay::yay: yay villains! here i thought you were already married! all this time living in sin! shame :( (j/k)

wish i could have made the party, have been working crazy hours, but it makes up for not working all summer :)

i will be sure to given ingame gratz the next time i see you both on :)

Great video MS9, the music brought me back into the "vibe" of the party

Just as an FYI ... I posted Video #2 ... and the soundtrack is out of the ordinary, but it fit. :D

What a great video, really captured the vibe of the party, watched it twice already.

And I'm in there too, doing my fav. chat dance :D yay!
You can run and shout, but the movie maker makes the final cut, honoured to in your video MS9, and honoured to say I was there.

Thank you MS9 for a great video!!! Very well done! Superb indeed!
Love the butterflies and Thanks for including Demonikos and me in the video.
You have truely outdone yourself. What a kind thing to do
....:ahh:

Thx for sharing MS9, have watched both;

MORE - "End of Summer Party" - (Video #2)
End of Summer Party - "A Surprise Engagement"

...as I subscribe to ur submissions on Youtube...can only regret I wasn´t there, seemed like a blast! :)

Regards!

//jim

p.s. several lolz in those two vids btw :laugh:

Big gratz to you both :yay: happy for you :wtg:

For all those that were wondering. We tied the knot yesterday!! :inbed:

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!! :yay::yay: ... I am SOOOOO happy for you. I am still feeling honored that I was able to be a part of the disguised proposal party, so thank you VERY much for that Comp, it was such a pleasure to see it turn out to be such a success.

My very best to both of you always! ;)

Back