Blow up of latest looted picture

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
her is a blow up of the latest loted picture, if somebody wants to decode it

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

9 spheres hovering over what seems to be something on fire. There are read scribing. Som read “V I J”
The right magen got some letters as well. 7 figures that are in read and white. Look like Santa Claus to me :scratch2:

her is a blow up of the latest loted picture, if somebody wants to decode it

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

9 spheres hovering over what seems to be something on fire. There are read scribing. Som read “V I J”
The right magen got some letters as well. 7 figures that are in read and white. Look like Santa Claus to me :scratch2:

think something its beyond argonauts.. in log part 4 or 3 dont remember well it says that the argonauts were dead and they were skinned out etc etc something not good think that argonauts will take our side and they will resolve this clue with us :D (me and my big imagination :laugh: )

yeah...im sure thsis r santas :)...meaning ppl of calypso in ther xmass presents :)..i think sth comming up on xmass eve or xmass day...be prepared :)

I don;t see santas, I see bleeding screaming faces :)

Topmost 2 white bits are eyes, big red splodge is mouth with white teeth in it. On some the eyes are bleeding too :)

Last edited:
U didn't get an Xmas card this year did you Alien? :D

Hmm, I got maybe one ;)

Personally I don;t believe in christmas cards, the shop bought ones anyway. Most people don;t even read the message they're sending.

I always try to hand-make christmas cards, then people can see I actually mean what I send.. I believe I got one of THE BEST christmas cards this christmas, from a friend at school. On the front she drew a pickled onion with a ribbon around it.. Genious!

as soon as i'm back from work its into the santa outfit and dance under the orbs for me. anyone tried it>?

Its some of calypsos kids paintings, that are pulling our legs here :p

Purgatory, argonauts and mystic orbs. Funny.

The white so called writing in the top, seem to be just holes in the paper...

'0' the argos is goin to disneyland and they real excited!

Come to think of two things seeing this.

A) the paintings Maria's mother made in the note event thingy (she's still trapped in the statue so at least that part of the plot lingers on)

B) Plato's Allegory of the cave

Reflections: The painting is on a old torn up piece of paper (or possibly parchment).
There's a grid pattern in the background that is not a part of the painting itself.
If the black dots are Orbs, there are at lest 2 more than we have in the game today.
On the left side there are the mirrored letters VIE (life in French) and what could be a Chinese (?) sign on the opposite side.

I agree with Alien - I see screaming faces with fangs in the foreground, rather than a bunch of Santas worshiping pieces of coal (even though that would make helluva plot for a sequel to The Grinch that stole Christmas). The dark shadows could represent burning ruins, and may suggest an apocalyptic nightmare scenario.

I can say this for 99.9 % sure though: this is not the work of a kid.
There are far too many overlapping art techniques used, and several different brushes, crayons and pens used in a most elaborate way. The layout in the picture and the use of contrast colors suggest that this in fact is made by someone who's quite familiar with art work. Even though the style may appear naive at first glance, it's definitely Expressionism.

Though, I'm certain this wasn't made by any of the established artists in Entropia (Ernst Billgren, Mark Kostabi, Kika Karadi and Mark DeMuro).

Last edited:
looks like the red mobs mide be argo,s worshiping the black orbs?:p

*ignore me, i speak rubbish*

The picture is ominous, those figures are worshiping the orbs above them.

(imo) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dj.
Dammit Kerham, thanx anyway :laugh:

My 2 pecs...

To me it looks like a Spiderykindof a creature with multiple eyes. U can see that the yellowish hair goes over the black legs near the body of the creature. Also the red thingies on the lower part of the picture are just part of its legs. Ok, i know spiders don´t have that many legs, but that is why i said Spiderykindof a creature with multiple eyes :D

Looks like a bunch of entropia addicts all protesting at the MA office after they set it on fire...

yes I am sadistic...just not commited.....yet....:yay:

the screaming faces are argos going nut's around the orbs, the fire is us torturing argos just because they are argos and the orbs are orbs...

I believe I got one of THE BEST christmas cards this christmas, from a friend at school. On the front she drew a pickled onion with a ribbon around it.. Genious!

Friend of mine made me a great card...

The picture was a snowman made from cotton wool. He had apparently pulled off his own head with his stick arms and was holding it out in front of him. The face is staring back in disbelief at the gap above his body where the head used to be.

Also genius...

ok.. :topic:

My 2 pecs...

To me it looks like a Spiderykindof a creature with multiple eyes. U can see that the yellowish hair goes over the black legs near the body of the creature. Also the red thingies on the lower part of the picture are just part of its legs. Ok, i know spiders don´t have that many legs, but that is why i said Spiderykindof a creature with multiple eyes :D

I told you not to eat from the giant mushrooms...now you're going all bonkers again!

:D

i thought the things looked like meteors with people burning

7 ppl in Protector of Empire Armor Set (do we have 7 sets ?)
City behind them is burning and Orbs are hanging around.
Thats what I see here.

7 ppl in Protector of Empire Armor Set (do we have 7 sets ?)
City behind them is burning and Orbs are hanging around.
Thats what I see here.
There are 5 PotE sets.

My Sexy Pecs...

I see some possibilities...

Chaos Day
In most - all MMO's, when a beta is going to full, or a game is going offline permenantly, they have the last day go crazy. Bosses, and mobs raid towns, people get millions of gold, stat boosts, weapons, everything is pk, everyone just goes ballistic. This is MA's back up plan so if they ever suddenly go out of business, they wont have to think so hard on what to do / end in a bang. Why do I think this? The orbs are in the air burning us all down. Us = The figures

Foreshadowing of future stage of event...
The orbs are "triggured" and go on a rampange on players / umbranoids around them, or whatever.

New Mob 2
Orbs rise in air and "spawn" a new form of mob that reeks havoc on calypso, or just the areas around orbs. Why? Look at the figures. They have white teeth that are sharp, white eyes, you can see the inside throat that is red, their bodies are black rectangles (or maybe those are just shadows casted on their bodies), and they look pretty mobby, don't you think?

Combination of Event + New Mob 2
Title says it all.

Hey maybe its saying that once the orbs rise in the air and "leave" all the mobs around them are gonna "leave" too, and so chaos and constant support case will break out among the playerbase, hence the fire.

it woz probly bout the umbranoids comin bak...there redish they look like humans and they r near 1 of the orbs

Back