Search results

1. L

Buying: WTB Level 1 Finder Amplifier, UL only

Hi, I'm looking for: Level 1 Finder Amplifier, UL only If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  2. L

Buying: WTB NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 3, 5 - UL only

Hi, I'm looking for: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 3, 5, UL only If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  3. L

Buying: WTB Philosopher's Sword

Hi, I'm looking for: Philosopher's Sword If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  4. L

Buying: WTB Combustive Attack Nanochip 2 & Corrosive Attack Nanochip 2, 3 - UL only

Hi, I'm looking for: Combustive Attack Nanochip 2 Corrosive Attack Nanochip 2 Corrosive Attack Nanochip 3 If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  5. L

Buying: WTB Sollomate Mayhem Azuro Adjusted/Augmented

Hi, I'm looking for: Sollomate Mayhem Azuro Adjusted/Augmented If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  6. L

BSS - Boreas Sweating Support | 100k Every Day - 1.5 ped / 1k

From January 1, 2024, I started an initiative in which I buy 100k of sweat every day, small amounts from everyone. During the event (at 16:00) you can sell up to 3k, but please remember, first come, first serve - I recommend arriving earlier. I also add quick deals on the BSS chat channel...
  7. L

Trick shortcut

Hi, is there any option to create a shortcut to the selected trick?
  8. L

Buying: WTB Dhampyre lvl 7+

Hi, I'm looking for: Dhampyre lvl 7+ If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  9. L

Buying: WTB Finder F-105, tier 7, 8 or 9

Hi, I'm looking for: Finder F-105 with tier 7, 8 or 9 If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  10. L

Buying: WTB The Shub Spine (M)

Hi, I'm looking for: The Shub Spine (M) If you want to sell, let me know your price.
  11. L

Buying: WTB Melee Trauma Amplifier 1

Hi, I'm looking for: Melee Trauma Amplifier 1 If you want to sell, let me know here or in-game.
  12. L

Number of contacts - is there a limit?

Hi, as in the topic, is there a limit on contacts on the friends list?
  13. L

Question: Items with Increased Reload Speed effect

Hi, which items have this effect? I know about rings, helmets and pills but what else?
  14. L

Buying: WTB Restoration Chip Adjusted

Hi, I'm looking for: Restoration Chip Adjusted If you want to sell at a reasonable price, let me know.
  15. L

Selling: WTS A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted, Tier 1.9

Hi, I want to sell: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted, Tier 1.9 Price: TT+2k - only PED If you are interested, let me know here or in-game.
  16. L

Buying: WTB Blueprints: Resource Extractor RE-101 & Finder F-102

Hi, I'm looking for: Resource Extractor RE-101 Blueprint Finder F-102 Blueprint If you want to sell, let me know.
Back