Search results

1. flowerbranch

What Floats your Media Boat, At this Very Second :)

3 Body Problem’ Renewed for Season 2 Src: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/3-body-problem-season-2-everything-we-know/ :clap:
  2. flowerbranch

This was different to say the least, but in a good way, thanks for sharing @Alina, just finished episode 1 :thumbup:
  3. flowerbranch

Come to think of this old classic from the queen of murder mysteries Agatha Christie, when @GeorgeSkywalker, mentioned books...definitely worth a read/listen/watch, as it has had several adaptations over the years...here's the radio version...enjoy!
  4. flowerbranch

Filtering what shows up in "What's New"...

I agree, very useful! :thumbup:
  5. flowerbranch

I have seen the 2005 film version of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy with Martin Freeman. But I guess that doesn't count then. It wasn't the best I've seen with him to be honest, but sounds promising if the movie didn't do the book justice. So going up on my to-read list...it's getting...
  6. flowerbranch

@GeorgeSkywalker, unfortunately I can't answer that, as I haven't read the book myself. Just watched the American TV adaptation of the book and liked it. However, I have a friend who saw the Chinese TV version and thought it was good too. Without having read the book should be added. One day...
  7. flowerbranch

Drone ATH 62K peds

Congratz! :thumbup:
  8. flowerbranch

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

would be great if controller support would be working in full! +1 for fixing this! :thumbup:
  9. flowerbranch

Just watched Fallout on Prime...fantastic! :love:(y)
  10. flowerbranch

Uber: 25k Sand King caught on shadowplay

Congratz! :thumbup:
  11. flowerbranch

How long to kill everything?

Brilliant idea, love it! :love: #1 I´d say 28 days... :thumbup: #2 OP bagging a pupugi and the title "Ultimate Sniper"! :king:
Back