Search results

1. G

Selling: SOLD

Ghost set: tt +330 B-Amp 110p: 175% for bulk, 190% non-bulk
  2. G

Selling: SOLD [Corrosive Attack Nanochip 9]

SOLD
  3. G

Selling: [Vigilante Harness, Adjusted (M)] set (no boots)

[Vigilante Harness, Adjusted (M)] set (no boots) On AH for around +1062 total, locking thread
  4. G

Suggestion: UE5 Addition to Combat System

For UE5, maybe a system for combat that you can shoot specific mob limbs off to make them deal less damage to the player. Example: Shooting a drone's laser arm, damaging it and making it attack less often/deal less damage. Also, maybe in addition to that, if you destroy a mob's limb, it forces...
  5. G

Selling: [Robot Easter Bunny, Bronze Pet] (SOLD)

Selling [Robot Easter Bunny, Bronze Pet] for 300 ped OBO SOLD FOR 300PED
  6. G

Suggestion: New E.L.M. Limited Weapons

Make new versions of the E.L.M. limited weapons that have loot 2.0 weapon stats and maybe make new ones overall like higher level (90+) or maybe even mindforce attack chips E.L.M
  7. G

Selling: SOLD - [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 5] 121/200 TIR Tier 2.33

SOLD FOR BO [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 5] 121/200 Tier 2.33 BO: +450
  8. G

Suggestion: Future of Armatrix

Since armatrix is THE line of crafted limited weapons, I think the lines should be extended to up to level 200 weapons. People want more dps and they should be able to up their dps with limited weapons. Having to use limited weapons to have the highest dps in the game would benefit the economy a...
  9. G

Suggestion: Item wishlist for TWEN / Mayhem vendor

Just gonna post what items I think would be good additions to the game in TWEN/Mayhem vendor just in case some1 from MA reads this and fowards it to the devs These are just general categories/items since I don't want to get too specific Low level Mindforce Chip Mid Level Mindforce Chip Low...
  10. G

Selling: [Corrosive Attack Nanochip 6] (SOLD)

SOLD
  11. G

Dynamic Mob Spawn System for Entropia UE5

Mob spawns would scale based on rate of kills of the mobs in the spawn. For example: If a player/multiple players are killing mobs in the spawn 2.5x faster than the spawn-rate of the mobs, spawn-rate would scale up by 2.5x or similar number. Spawn-rate would go back down if the player/players...
  12. G

Buying: WTB [Lacerating Attack Nanochip 4]

Pm me on the forum or in-game, prefer tier 0 but will take any tier
  13. G

Buying: WTB Corrosive Attack Nanochip 3

EDIT: NOT LOOKING ANYMORE
  14. G

Suggestion: Small Addition For Codex

Add a small notepad section on each mob page so we can paste mob location waypoints/ put in dmg types, drops, etc... into the notepad and have it way more organized than having all waypoints squished into a single notepad. The notepad is already a feature in the game, so I don't think this would...
  15. G

Question: UL Weapons

I have been wondering this for a while, would like to see some input regarding this. I have seen UL weapons drop from the mobs that also drop the limited version of the item. I was wondering if a mob drops a limited item, is it possible for it to drop the unlimited version of that item( if it...
  16. G

Selling: Weapon Skill Implants (SOLD)

I am selling these skills since I don't need them, pm me in-game or on the forum if you would like to buy any SOLD
  17. G

Selling: [Mechanics Skill Implant (L)] and [Spacecraft Weaponry Skill Implant (L)]

Selling 7.68 tt [Mechanics Skill Implant (L)] Selling 16.93 tt [Spacecraft Weaponry Skill Implant (L)] Pm me in-game or on forums
  18. G

Suggestion: Merry Mayhem Daikiba

Please put a small Christmas hat or something representing Christmas on the daikiba, they shouldn't be the same as regular daikiba look-wise if they are an event mob, especially since its the biggest mayhem of the year.
  19. G

Question: Loot waves, are they good or bad?

Just gonna ask this since I have been thinking about this for a while, and want to get others opinions. Do you think loot waves are good or bad for the game? Would the game be better off with a set or average % to loot stuff, or is it fine with the 0-very low chance of looting something off-wave...
  20. G

Suggestion: New Daily Repeatable for New/Low Budget Hunters

A new daily repeatable at camp phoenix that makes you kill 500-1000 snablesnot (male and female both count) for a random reward from a reward list. I think a new mission like this will help out the new players and small budget hunters a bit and offer some unique rewards. The reward list would...
  21. G

Selling: Armament Device 4 (L) Blueprint (L)

SOLD
Back