Search results

1. J

Buying: WTB Ghoul gloves/boots/arms

WTB Ghoul gloves/boots/arms. If you have any of these you want to get rid of, please PM.
  2. J

After having had some time to mull over the UI update....

I have to say I have a very neutral, almost meh opinion of it. Everything is kind of dull-looking, and there are lots of things i had been able to set up very conveniently that now require extra clicks to accomplish. Setting aside the remaining bugs which I expect to get fixed eventually, I...
  3. J

Handling abandoned in-game items

First off, let me just make clear this is not one of those "hey I hope we can get valuable things for free" posts. The game has a long history. As evidenced by the TWEN event. Players have come, and some have gone. Some have passed away, and their heirs either don't know or don't care about...
  4. J

Info: Merlin's Planet Ratings

Here's my basic impressions of the planets as they stand as of Feb 2024. I rate them by 2 main criteria. Bankroll-Friendliness and Themepark-Quality. These will be BR and TQ. Calypso BR: B+. Caly has two major things going for it here. One is the easy of access to the auction and...
  5. J

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

I've always liked RT. One of the more unique planets in the game, and in a lot of ways, with the most potential. Unrealized potential. I know there's history and possibly shenanigans between ND and MA and I don't know the whole story. But assuming that gets set aside, what do you think the...
  6. J

Next level sweating ideas

I know various ideas have been put forth on this. Here's mine. VSE MK2: Requires lvl 10 Sweating profession. Has a small random chance to pull Rare Vibrant Sweat, which is used in a new BP called Sweat Energy Cells. Sweat Energy Cells Bp: 100x Vibrant Sweat, 3x Rare Vibrant Sweat, 5x Force...
  7. J

New weapon types?

Some ideas that might be interesting to see Bows/Crossbows (ranging from ancient to futuristic) A new class of MF chips, using light/dark animations, call it Whateverkinetic
  8. J

Question: Why is there no recurring monthly option?

Given how often people talk of having their monthly budgets for play, I'm constantly surprised that there is no monthly recurring option for webshop items. As in, when you check out with $20 worth of boxes, there would be an option for "make this a recurring purchase" which you could set to one...
  9. J

Question: What to avoid?

I don't tend to ask people what their "best places" and "best ideas" are for gainful activity in EU, because those are worth something, and that information shouldn't be free. But I am wondering if any of you old pros have insight on activities and places that should be strictly avoided by...
  10. J

Price Check PC on Athenic rings

Looking for an augmented or perfected, but i'm curious what the prices are on those, and the lower ones
  11. J

Make it easier to trade in EU

As a relatively newish player who is still getting used to the --way-things-are-- I sense that there are ways that could speed up portions of the economy, if it were just easier to transact. Here's some examples of problems I run into. I want to sell an item, or a small stack of items...
  12. J

Question: Some questions about explosive weapons

It seems like explosive weapons work a little different than other weapons and it's hard for me to find good info explaining it. So I tried out rocket launchers and I noticed two things right away, the projectile could physically miss on top of the normal roll to hit chance. Also, I noticed I...
  13. J

Question: Developing for any of the planets

Hi there. Been playing for a little bit, by no means a hardened veteran of the game, but have played long enough to decide I'd like to stick around. I'm depositing as I can, but I thought to myself that I'd like to try my hand at developing for the platform as a way to help grow the ecosystem...
Back