Search results

1. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Fatty Prophet's 2024 Charity Birthday Stream FUN!

Last year, we had a Birthday Stream that lasted all day and raised money for The Liberty Centre and it went well, but this year we're bigger and badder than ever, so we're going to try it all again. This time we are raising money for Parent to Parent Network Inc. Read up on them here ->...
  2. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

The Stupid Cupid Ashi Rig Run - 2024 Edition!

It's about that time again! Love is in the air! The oil on the ground you can win! At the Ashi Oil Rig so fair! Ok, that's enough cheesy Valentine's Day poetry from me. Hello, people! It's your friend, M.C. Fatty, coming at you from paradise! Do you feel a little rakish and capricious? Will...
  3. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

The 2nd Annual Merry Mine-mas on FOMA!

Hope to see you compete next year. ;)
  4. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

LET'S ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS! And I want to first and foremost thank the Donors who provided so many great prizes: Redletta, Vandalhand, and Trouser! All three of them stream, too, so check them out at twitch.tv/redletta_red, twitch.tv/vandalhand, and twitch.tv/wanlanman respectively! The 3 x...
  5. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Going live! twitch.tv/fattyprophet
  6. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

We will be tallying up the registrations here in a bit. If you still haven't submitted your screenshots, please do so now or you will not qualify. Announcing the winners on stream tonight at 3:00 GMT.
  7. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Here are a few that Robert Heartbreak Hardcastle asked me to put up for him. 50.00 PED Narcanisum Stone 68.00 PED Alicenies Liquid 85.00 PED Crude Oil 63.00 PED Blausarium Stone 35.00 PED Melchi Water 40.00 PED Force nexus Those are the numbers to beat, folks! I will be looking at...
  8. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Got a few smaller big hits tonight. I'm sure they won't win, but it's worth a shot. 14.00 PED Sweet Stuff 35.00 PED Lytairian Dust 18.00 PED Durulium 8.00 PED Force Nexus 8.00 PED Mai Tai Cocktail 30.00 PED Ares Head We'll be tallying everything tomorrow, guys! 0:00 Server on...
  9. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Got a couple screenies from my friend Gauntlet FiveMaybeFour Wizard Considerable Lysterium (30.00 PED) Ample Narcsarium (14.00 PED) Punk Rock (14.00 PED) Keep it up, guys! Watch me later today at around 19:00 Server!
  10. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Because it looks like the event might be pretty big this year, and there simply will not be the space to have every entrant mine on FOMA, I am opening the event up to be on more than just FOMA. The rule is now ANY INDOOR MINING. It can be on Hell. It can be in the Arkadia...
  11. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

IIIIIIIT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! Here in a few weeks, Merry Mine-mas is back! For those who don't remember how it worked last year, here are the deets. From Saturday the 16th until Monday the 18th, we will be opening up a competition for highest mining loot, both overall and several individual ores...
  12. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

HalloWAVE Event at Mountain of Madness - DSEC-9

There's a chill in the air. You hear the Dunwich Horror Cackling. The moon has turned red like blood. Halloween is coming, and with it, the Fat Prophet. This will be the second annual occurrence of my very special Halloween day stream. We'll be on Monria and DSEC-9 the 31st of October between...
  13. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Gas and Go-Go-Go a Go-Go, baby! EVENT on RT!

Just wanted to thank everyone who showed up to this monumental event! We had a ton of players and a ton of fun! Our Sniper made it very interesting! (Shoutout to Shots) Our next event will be in October, Halloween day (31st). More details to come! Get hyped!
  14. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Gas and Go-Go-Go a Go-Go, baby! EVENT on RT!

Attention, Rocktropians and other denizens of the Verse! I am hosting a fun event Saturday, September 2nd from 17:00 Server to 21:00 server! The event is called Gas and Go-Go-Go! Here are the deets! Players will run around the Gas n' Go docks pvp area collecting oil while yours truly also runs...
  15. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Info: VSE / Repairers list

25/ Fatteus Fatty Thorsson/ Kronan - 05.05.2023
  16. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Announcing my very first charity stream! HYPE!

I thought I'd go ahead and post this. If I need to remove this thread, I will. That's right, folks. I'd like to announce my first ever charity stream! The date will be Saturday, May 13th. The start time will be 17:00 server time (around noon for me in Central time) and will be going until 4:00...
  17. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

I wish to post about a charity stream...

I'll fight him, but I can't promise I'd win. XD
  18. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

I wish to post about a charity stream...

I’d like to post about a charity stream coming up, in which I will be visiting multiple different worlds, including Calypso, so I can get picked up for my maiden flight with the Kronan. I wanted to get permission first, since it is not strictly related to just Planet Calypso, but I want to get...
  19. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

The 2023 "Stupid Cupid" Valentine's Day Ashi Rig Run!

Thank you, all who attended, for attending and for MsPudding and another sponsor for sponsoring (seriously, if you were the other sponsor, I apologize that I forgot your name. Please post to get credit). We had a drawing every half hour for either a Gun or a Gungnir! We had a nice 250 PED raffle...
  20. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Tonight is the night, y'all! I'll be heading to Caly off camera and then start streaming once I get there. Chances are, if you're reading this, I'll be streaming. twitch.tv/fattyprophet See you guys at Ashi in an hour and a half. It is currently 00:27 Server time.
  21. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

Sounds like we will have a pretty good turnout. The event is less than a week away (5 days, in fact), so don't forget to mark your calendars, set any alarms you need to set, and prepare. Let's see if we can get some amazing screenshots of it too. Maybe a huge wall of Sleipnirs going to the rig...
  22. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

It will be gloriously stupid. See you there, friend. ;)
  23. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

That's right, another event is coming that is even more devious and dastardly than the last. Some of you may have just experienced the wonder and joy that was Merry Mine-mas, well prepare for another holiday extravaganza that is as warm and fuzzy as your host M.C. Fatty. It's The Stupid Cupid...
  24. Fatteus "Fatty" Thorsson

The Stupid Cupid Valentine's Day Rig Run! Sign up today!

That's right, another event is coming that is even more devious and dastardly than the last. Some of you may have just experienced the wonder and joy that was Merry Mine-mas, well prepare for another holiday extravaganza that is as warm and fuzzy as your host M.C. Fatty. It's The Stupid Cupid...
Back