Recent content by Vill

1. V

Cost-efficient way to craft to reach the 1000 ped gem goal

It does not affect TT returns, but it is very volatile because you will probably need to do a lot more clicks for stable returns. And for small sample size on condition it's just a gamble.
  2. V

Looting gem with auto construction counts towards mission?
  3. V

News: Introducing Immersive NPCs

I'm curious will they be able to give directions where to find mobs spawns which we would like to hunt?
  4. V

It's mostly based on luck and is very hard to achieve. You can find some suggestions in other threads, but the main idea is that you want to craft something that is at least few ped per click - more ped per click = better, because first thing that you need is to get at least > 150ped TT hits...
  5. V

Price Check UL Extender

I think I seen selling for 8k, but I doubt it's worth to pay 8k for it.
  6. V

Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

I can confirm it's something like this, when I last checked it was something like 840 clicks or similar in one hour.
  7. V

News: CDF Resource Mayhem

@Ludvig|MindArk is it correct that we can pick missions on Calypso and then do them on other planets too? Seen someone talking about this in some channel.
  8. V

I think hyper 10mg is 12 tokens atm, isn't it?
  9. V

Hunting questions

I hope this won't became yet another thread how loot works, but will add some of my thoughts 😁 In short - better eff means better TT returns (or lower loss). Looter level should also add ~0.07% TT per level. Something like if you are lvl40 looter and use cheap 60% eff weapon, you can expect...
  10. V

Look few posts up in this thread 🙂
  11. V

I bet these boxes might have nice markup, so you might just sell if you get some.
  12. V

Price Check Legacy Strongbox

Imo these might be too expensive to open and will be better to sell for mu 😁
  13. V

Crafting queue / Remote crafting

Ppl ask MA implement.
  14. V

This part seems very interesting. Any ideas what does it mean (cost, mob sizes, cycle) to finish all stages and bonus missions? 😁
Back