Recent content by GeorgeSkywalker

1. GeorgeSkywalker

Selling: Reformatted sales thread, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more

Which film is this? Teddy Daniels: I'm sorry, Honey. I love this thing because you gave it to me. But the truth is... it is one fuckin' ugly tie. [/SPOILER]
  2. GeorgeSkywalker

MindArk Interim Report Q1 2024

Link to press release from MindArk: https://spotlightstockmarket.com/sv/market-overview/nyheter//nyhets-artikel?id=103865 Link to actual report in pdf: https://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/2024/MindArk-Interim-Report-Q1-2024.pdf Copy paste of press release from...
  3. GeorgeSkywalker

News: PSA Event Exploits

Aha ty ty
  4. GeorgeSkywalker

Over a hundred replies I'm still waiting for some one to ask or answer what on earth a PSA is :dunno: Doesn't look as if anyone will, so please please someone put me out of my misery what is a PSA?
  5. GeorgeSkywalker

Which film is this? Ahmad: A bitter ending is better than an endless bitterness. [/SPOILER]
  6. GeorgeSkywalker

An in game mechanic may be possible to implement here too: - We have cheats - tick - We have pvp areas - tick Such a mechanic would be allowed I think and wouldn't break any real life laws?
  7. GeorgeSkywalker

It's an interesting proposition. It's effect I think will be to deter exploiting since this game involves reputation. If the consequences were to be publicly shamed most people would not exploit. However, MA may not be able to do something like that due to privacy laws. Although I'm not sure...
  8. GeorgeSkywalker

Kind of explains why they don't say anything I guess. If they say something like in opening post it just causes more problems. People want to know what the exploit is, and we may uncover more different exploits in trying to find the original exploit
  9. GeorgeSkywalker

Which film is this? Mildred Hayes: Wow. When you can't trust the lawyers and the advertising men, what the hell's America coming to, huh? [/SPOILER]
  10. GeorgeSkywalker

What Floats your Media Boat, At this Very Second :)

The Expanse First saw this some years ago. I've mostly forgotten it so it's like watching it new :) Didn't see all the series as it kept jumping from platform to platform. I may have seen some episodes on tv and some on netflix, difficult to remember. Anyway currently watching on Prime. Where...
  11. GeorgeSkywalker

News: CDF Resource Mayhem

I've not had a chance to have a look at the vendor NPC yet, so some of the following questions may be somewhat basic. If someone is only interested in going the crafting route: 1) How much TT (peds) do they need in order to complete all tasks to get the rare token? 2) In order to get the rare...
Back