Recent content by Chriz0636

1. C

News: CDF Resource Mayhem

So if I understand it correctly: "Turn-ins" are main part of the event that is repeatable and all Bonus objectives are one time thing?
  2. C

Mining with profit : Monthly results

What made you try more expensive Ziplex Tk finders? Just testing? Hmmm MU from NI run seems pretty poor so far. Still a profit :)
  3. C

LBML

After recent update it works flawlessly for me. Helps me in some tracking.
  4. C

Entropia Nexus - My take on a wiki I guess

It is wonderful. It's already so much better to go through blueprints and what resource is used and in what amounts. Great job I will definitely be using this.
  5. C

Other players mining before you affects your hit rate

I will leave this piece of information I came across yesterday. Maybe it is public knowledge already but I haven't seen it. So yesterday I hit depth 952 with eMine FS(L), no enhancers. So it is theoretically impossible, however when I approached the claim it hit me that it is on a slope of...
  6. C

FYI: New tool under developemnt

Hi, I have just downloaded your app and installed it I also already have installed latest .NET version and I have the same problem. Information about the exception from the system log(I have Windows in polish but the exception itself should be enough for you): Aplikacja: EntropiaRTC.exe Wersja...
Back