Recent content by B-K-K

1. B

News: PSA 2 Event and Exploits Update

Well honestly - What they have done here is a step in the right direction tbh. I don't believe in shaming (Didn't believe in it before and don't believe in it now) But I would believe in a system with a smaller punishment first time (like the 3 day ban) - Then increased for every repeat...
  2. B

I agree - But still it was 1 mission out of 10, which is what I meant. And yes, it was the bottleneck, which is why I decided to fuck up - Not doing the mission now.
  3. B

So, the main difference between those events in the past, where people have been banned for months, and the thing we have here today - Is that in the past it has been a contest event, with a big prize for 1st place. So there has been a direct effect of the exploit. The current one, the one that...
  4. B

Not quite sure if that has actually ever been said to be an exploit, since you are not going over the max % extra skillgain.
  5. B

Not sure where you get your info - Don't recall bragging anywhere here about how much ped I cycle or anything else for that matter. I just dislike people coming up with their own facts 😊 No matter how much I keep saying this is the one and only time I have exploited - I'll turn it around...
  6. B

Selling: Selling full Mayhem (F) armor.

Bump for one of the best armors ingame - Won't find it cheaper anywhere 😁
  7. B

Selling: Selling full Titan armor (F)

Tank Spina Soldiers like a champ 🎖️
  8. B

Selling: Hazen (F) Parts - Helmet, Gloves, Thighs

Why gamble on strongboxes when the better armor is right here 💪
  9. B

Selling: WTS: Old School Improved FAP

Step up your game with a nice eco FAP 💪
  10. B

And at the same time there is no reason why we shouldn't ❤️
  11. B

News: PSA Event Exploits

No no don't get me wrong, I absolutely stand by that I cheated. And I shouldn't have. But people here are blowing this way out of proportion, saying we robbed them of something and comparing to everything from stealing to full blown genocide. But let's put it into perspective - I took the...
  12. B

Shortcuts and exploiting are 2 very different things - as for shortcuts I'm talking about chipping in many different skills to get hp or higher total skill number. I grind, and I grind alot - so no, I have not exploited in the past, so don't try to twist my words. I do feel sorry for your wife...
  13. B

You know what, yes I for one is truly sorry that I got caught doing an exploit for the first time - you are right 👍 The most stupid thing really is that I'm 90% not even gonna finish the other side missions to even get that rare token, I was just curious if it worked. With that being said -...
  14. B

I'll take a hit here as well - Just for the hell of it. Yes I have also been on a "3 day vacation" as some of you have called it. I as well have fucked up here - Do I think that this defines me or whatever I have achieved in this universe, hell no. Most people who know me, also know that I...
  15. B

Selling: WTS: Old School Improved FAP

Start tomorrows healing service with this low priced tool - Become friends with the ubers of tomorrow by healing them today :)
Back