Mining system broken

InKwL

Mature
The Real Fritz
I love how this beautifull game is working. Again and again I am left with no words.
Miners are not like hunters or crafters. We dont have macro or others shits to help us to bot 24/24.
So we need to run, drop, colect.....again and again and again until MA return system say " ok bro...you are broken, show me your wallet ".

Lets start the show.

Teleport to pos X, equip the finder, put a amp in and start to run.
First drop is on Lon ; 1 Lat ; 1 . Result No resurse found.
Keep moving on Lon ; 2 Lat ; 2. Drop - No resurse found
Keep mooving on Lon ;3 Lat ;3. Drop - Lysterium
And so on for the next 40 drops because the amp is a DClass amp.
From the first Dclass amp are just 6 claims found, second 10 claims found ....HMMM....next one 11 claims found. DAMN , bad day to mining .....NO
Using LBML I know exacly where I drop ....but surprize MF.... I was wrong

On LBML map are all the 120 drops location that I made .
After I see that very bad return I just log out and log in.
My actualy position of the avatar was 41 drops back throws.
In this case visual I was moving and droping....technical MA system said I did drop 41 bombs but all in same place .
Miners understand what is when you are droping probes in same place ....NRF , NRF, NRF
Now I lost the cost of 41 drops because MA system is a little broken. Servers cant see your LIVE POSITION because there are so many players, damn ....way to more that MA servers can work on 100% . You guys know what happen in past when Mayhem start. A lot of players, lot of lag , MA dosent care.

Since end of january I did see a strange return every day. I did belive that after Mayhem is normal to have so low tt return. I did lost a lot .
Now my biggest question is ; HOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS I CAN MAKE TO SHOW MY LIVE LOCATION TO THIS BEAUTIFULL MINING SYSTEM?

Not first time when this happen. Because server see me that " I am droping from same position, they will rip my return"....but I am x drops position ahead. 1 Km ahead.... ONE God damn, ONEEEEEE

I did check - my internet conection - ping is ok
- latency is 31-48
- to be sure I did set up graphics are on safe mode.

So dear sweet miner
If you have a bad mining day. Is not because you didnt drop a lot to see your ''sweet return back'' , is because MA SYSTEM IS BROKEN . They cant see you where you are droping. For them you are droping in same place. They take the peds and dont give a f..k . Why to solve this problem? You are ''the foul'' who drop in same place 41 drops....not them.

SOLVE THIS PROBLEM MINDARK

If the system can see me live where the fuck I drop, put a fucking button to press and add manually my stupid position where I AM FUCKING DROP.
I also want 95% return and not this piece of shit

41 probe drops are rookie numbers, try 4100 and then see what your returns are
Yes bro, YOU are a genius ...this was the problem and also you bring the shine on my street. THANK YOU MISTER.

To inform you. End of January 2024 until today - 21 april 2024 .....141k droped...118k recived. ( planetside and not indoor ) YEAH I know. Is to little because I need to work and also since I did see this shit return I let it slow because I am not here to sale my house to be able to play one month on entropia .

I repet....If I start on position "A" and run to "B" and so on.....if I log out when I am on position "X" and log back why the fuck I am still on position ''A"? Why my avatar is not where I let him?

Once I did 80 drops NRF. That’s the day I quit mining.

Everyone says, including Ma that individual avatars can’t have bugged loot… I’m not so sure.

Relogging can sometime teleport back , they might have something like last known position etc when logging in but when mining its consistent as long as you have no ping issue ..

When you mine and drop proves and get claims it's almost always in range of radius . I say it's not broken just had bad day

Relogging can sometime teleport back , they might have something like last known position etc when logging in but when mining its consistent as long as you have no ping issue ..

When you mine and drop proves and get claims it's almost always in range of radius . I say it's not broken just had b
Never happen to teleport me back when mining is gooing ok or when you usually log of and come back after some time.
This happened only when the mining is gooing very bad.
I also check if the internet conection is strong . From my side all are ok.
The point here is servers are still laggy. After the new upgrade they still not running on full power.
If servers dont see my real live location when I drop they will put the last drop on the top of another drop location and the result we all know when you stay in same place and just bomb like a foul.

I didnt check to see after every 3 bombs drop is I am still on real last location or not but lets think if servers are not gooing 100% focus on each avatar.
Lets say if I run 100 meters and drop a bomb. In a real situation is droped like this . 0 - drop , 100 -drop , 200 - drop , 300 - drop , 400 - drop , 500 - drop. But if the server is laggy and freeze and dont see me I droped on 400 he will " write down " I did drop on 300 x 2 times.

Now I belive I understand why not every one can have a very juicy 95% return .

If servers are laggy you can feel the rubberbanding effect.
The point here is servers are still laggy. After the new upgrade they still not running on full power.

Mining is constrained by resource caps; if you were dropping all in the same spot every time, you would just have 0 hit rate. Complaining about mining makes sense; it's a lost mechanic. Mindark only cares about cycling and so, they put everything in gambly explosives and hunting. And mindark's servers are less than suboptimal. But, it's not doing what you say it is doing.

This bug has been reported several times since long ago.
Client somehow fails to update your position when you exceed the speed "you are suposed to be traveling at" and teleports you back.
Easy to reproduce: try to drive on a land vehicle downhill at full speed, then stop and dismount. Upon dismounting youll be "kicked" back.
Problem is: on foot you never "request" position reset, like on the events of dismountig or logging.
On a personal note: i stopped jumping while minning. Somehow.. it became more consistent with recognizing my position.

Now I belive I understand why not every one can have a very juicy 95% return .
I dont see 95% for the past 7,5 months in crafting... its not unique to mining. Just hope to even out some day.

Last edited:
This bug has been reported several times since long ago.
Client somehow fails to update your position when you exceed the speed "you are suposed to be traveling at" and teleports you back.
Easy to reproduce: try to drive on a land vehicle downhill at full speed, then stop and dismount. Upon dismounting youll be "kicked" back.
Problem is: on foot you never "request" position reset, like on the events of dismountig or logging.
On a personal note: i stopped jumping while minning. Somehow.. it became more consistent with recognizing my position.

I dont see 95% for the past 7,5 months in crafting... its not unique to mining. Just hope to even out some day.
When I start to do a mining session first I take a pill to increase my speed. With the ring speed buff and pills I have a buff of 45% more speed. In this way I can cover in less time more space where I can drop. Something like dps in hunting. A lot of time after a few drops I see that buff is still active but speed decrese a lot. Now I see why this happen. I am not allowed from the game client to make my mining. If the mining sistem works broken this will be the bad result that I am see. At this point....yeah....mining is broken.
So much time there is "wave" and if client block you and restart your place on map the hope is lost.
There are a lot of old big names who turn from mining to hunting because on the end is... mining is still broken .

When I start to do a mining session first I take a pill to increase my speed. With the ring speed buff and pills I have a buff of 45% more speed. In this way I can cover in less time more space where I can drop. Something like dps in hunting. A lot of time after a few drops I see that buff is still active but speed decrese a lot. Now I see why this happen. I am not allowed from the game client to make my mining. If the mining sistem works broken this will be the bad result that I am see. At this point....yeah....mining is broken.
So much time there is "wave" and if client block you and restart your place on map the hope is lost.
There are a lot of old big names who turn from mining to hunting because on the end is... mining is still broken .
Mining is ok, navigation is broken.
Try: no speed pill, no jumping, no hill sliding, etc. Or sometimes enter/exit active vehicles. Relog to see what works and what not.

Its pretty much impossible to fix a core flaw of the engine without investing "too much" resources into it.
You can adapt and continue, or join the UE5 waiting room.

Yes bro, YOU are a genius ...this was the problem and also you bring the shine on my street. THANK YOU MISTER.

To inform you. End of January 2024 until today - 21 april 2024 .....141k droped...118k recived. ( planetside and not indoor ) YEAH I know. Is to little because I need to work and also since I did see this shit return I let it slow because I am not here to sale my house to be able to play one month on entropia .

I repet....If I start on position "A" and run to "B" and so on.....if I log out when I am on position "X" and log back why the fuck I am still on position ''A"? Why my avatar is not where I let him?
There are some mssing data.
what was your tt return before those months, and how much u cycled .
I asusume u using tm3+dclass, only ore all day long mostly on pyr?
Do u also hunt/craft?

Last edited:
Bost speed to item max 25%, drop each 80-110m, in str8 direction, thats normal when U got no reload buff on You, turn 90 degree, run 80-100m drop probe, turn again to 90 degree, your coming back, run and drop. look for lines. then search for veins. Remember depth and range is like ball on XY web, more depth and more range is better. Get f-105, tier 5, first 2 are depth enchanters, 3 are range. Make around 500ped run. Come back and we speak.

Bost speed to item max 25%, drop each 80-110m, in str8 direction, thats normal when U got no reload buff on You, turn 90 degree, run 80-100m drop probe, turn again to 90 degree, your coming back, run and drop. look for lines. then search for veins. Remember depth and range is like ball on XY web, more depth and more range is better. Get f-105, tier 5, first 2 are depth enchanters, 3 are range. Make around 500ped run. Come back and we speak.
Why would you drop below 110m, and even add 3 range enhancers to it?
Why would you even consider buying f-105 tier 5, with all other options in game?

Last edited:
Why would you drop below 110m, and even add 3 range enhancers to it?
Why would you even consider buying f-105 tier 5, with all other options in game?
Map is based on XY web, standard range is 55m, depth max is only at place of drop, search is made in sphere. So if claim "seat's" in lets say 350m, and finder max is 350m, then going even 10m at side can hit it. So if you understand sphere its normal that Probe make bomb in ball shape, test it for example in moutain region, when You search at wall of moutain it can find claim thats up, as its under map/ground but in sphere/ball.

Hitting probe each 80-11om makes it in error of +/-25% so You dont loose, but important is to find veins, veins come as loot system for mining, is still based on XY web, simple mathematics.

I will try to tell it simple. Imagine table, half of ball is under, when U move that ball then U will see what sector is searched.

f-105 as tool is still in range of good resell, of course we got better tools, but being frozen with assets that are hard to sell is not to smart.
Second part its all tools. So buying tool must be in 2-5 years perspective to give back cash that You spent. Overprice items are not good assets.
Ask yourself how many new players will put k$ to game at start and how many can make 100$ deposit to cycle it and buy something thats good for low-medium deposits.

Thats why k$ items change same hands, and often come back as colletral. Thats why items with +300$ are harder to sell, what You can observe in selling posts.

Map is based on XY web, standard range is 55m, depth max is only at place of drop, search is made in sphere. So if claim "seat's" in lets say 350m, and finder max is 350m, then going even 10m at side can hit it. So if you understand sphere its normal that Probe make bomb in ball shape, test it for example in moutain region, when You search at wall of moutain it can find claim thats up, as its under map/ground but in sphere/ball.
1% range at a cost of 800% MU. That "utility", vs base range/value, is just insane. Not everything that shines is gold.

Hitting probe each 80-11om makes it in error of +/-25%
Where do you find those 25%? There is very little empty space left when you mine with LBML tool. And even then, why would you overlap up to (110-80)/110 = 27% on the surface itself? How trading one ground for another is better?

I will try to tell it simple. Imagine table, half of ball is under, when U move that ball then U will see what sector is searched.

f-105 as tool is still in range of good resell, of course we got better tools, but being frozen with assets that are hard to sell is not to smart.
Second part its all tools. So buying tool must be in 2-5 years perspective to give back cash that You spent. Overprice items are not good assets.
Ask yourself how many new players will put k$ to game at start and how many can make 100$ deposit to cycle it and buy something thats good for low-medium deposits.

Thats why k$ items change same hands, and often come back as colletral. Thats why items with +300$ are harder to sell, what You can observe in selling posts.
That makes 0 sense. F-105 T5 is just bad. Doesnt matter if you can resell it. Question is about using it.
There are better tools for the same job. L and UL ones.

Last edited:
There are some mssing data.
what was your tt return before those months, and how much u cycled .
I asusume u using tm3+dclass, only ore all day long mostly on pyr?
Do u also hunt/craft?
Finders - TM3 gold rush, dsec l 30 , Ziplex p 20.
August - November was a deposit of almost 50k that was gone easy. Since december loot return improve a little bit . End of january decline come and stay in same place.
December- January most of mining was in Argus. Return was around 85% but MU helped to cross that bridge. February until now was Ark-caly mining runs. Single, and triple bombs sessions.

I understand all but what I can understand and improve is when game client take out my speed boost, restart my position on map and let me think I drop in others locations but in fact I hit more that twice in same location

August - November was a deposit of almost 50k that was gone easy. Since december loot return improve a little bit . End of january decline come and stay in same place.
December- January most of mining was in Argus. Return was around 85% but MU helped to cross that bridge. February until now was Ark-caly mining runs. Single, and triple bombs sessions.

I understand all but what I can understand and improve is when game client take out my speed boost, restart my position on map and let me think I drop in others locations but in fact I hit more that twice in same location
Did I read that right 50k gone on mining? Surely if the speed is issue maybe try slowing down a little if loses are that steep.

As for fort argus it's always a ****show with bots on speed dial ready to tp in on sign pyrite etc global for that area. I got smart and stayed in places bots can't navigate easy which keeps tt higher 😉

well i will give u my 2 pecs experience.
D class was the worst amp i ever used,no matter where.
imho u need to scale down, do some c0ugr unamped.
do RT only ore,shinook /ola 35 double, icrease the loot events(drops) even tough cycling the same.
Avoid pyr for a couple of months.
cycle about 100k like this and test the results.

search is made in sphere.
FYI when you do the testing, claims only exist on a 2-d plane on the x,y coordinates. You can easily check this by "clearing" an area with a shallow finder then using a deep finder on those exact same coordinates in a short period of time (generally no claims with the deeper finder). Depth doesn't change hit rate or anything, just the availability of resource types after you find a claim. Depth is somewhat similar to DPP in hunting where it changes loot composition, but doesn't change when you find any claim at all. Still different mechanics, but sometimes it helps for illustration.

well i will give u my 2 pecs experience.
D class was the worst amp i ever used,no matter where.
imho u need to scale down, do some c0ugr unamped.
do RT only ore,shinook /ola 35 double, icrease the loot events(drops) even tough cycling the same.
Avoid pyr for a couple of months.
cycle about 100k like this and test the results.
This will soon go in a very wrong direction .

I say again.
I know why I use a set up , where to use it and most important when.
My real problem is that the client is not all the time "live" with " my real location "

And because of this, the exact spot and time I choose to start the run will afect very bad the return. Is not all about TT.
MU play a tricky way here.

The fact that if I stay on pos ''X'' and drop and game client choose to reset me a few drops back will change the composition of return.

There is so many reasons for avatar desync... here is a few.

• Your network is unreliable
  • The pc running the game is under powered
  • Graphics settings to high
  • The network speed setting is to high or to low in the game launcher tools window
This isnt a full list of course, just the main stuff that tends to cause problems

mining is the only one activity that gives me positive results for years, dont touch it )
DSEC30 or TM8 with L3 unlim

is lbml working after interface update? for me - not, thats provoke me to write my own mapping tool for mark drops and coverage

Back